Chapter 11

"You think she likes me?" Quinn asks him as she follows behind the Latina into the living room.

"Of course she likes you Lucy." Kurt said smiling as he was sipping on his hot coffee.

Quinn stops and looks at him. "When did you get here?" She asked with a questionable look on her face. "And how did you know my real name?"

"Oh honey blame that on Santana for moaning loudly." He said smiling.

"Kurt be nice to our guest." Blaine says while walking out of the kitchen with breakfast on a tray for them.

"You're so lucky I love you." He says smiling through his little teeth as he pinches his cheeks while mumbling something into his ear.

Santana looks at them before looking back at Quinn. "Um we should get going we will be back later." She says kissing her friends cheeks and heads over to the elevator with Quinn and Devin follows.

"Bye guys.'' Quinn says while Devin waves bye to them.

"Oh my goodness why does Devin look so much like Quinn?" Blaine asked Kurt.

"I don't know," he say while shaking his head. "You don't think they meet before her accident do you?"

Blaine laughs a little. "Yeah right like you really think she lost her memory of everything before the accident and just happens to move back home married to Brittany and had a baby with her but it's really not Brittany's son and it's Quinn."

"Ugh and people think you're the smart one." He says walking away from him.

"I'm gonna get you!" Quinn yells out as she was chasing Devin around the park as they were playing cops and robbers with a few more other kids.

Santana sat on the bench park smiling as she saw the two running around and being playfully with the other kids.

"You have a nice family." One of the other moms says from beside her smiling as she watches on.

The Latina couldn't help but to smile brightly as she sees Quinn chasing after the little boys and girls.

"How long you two been married?" Other one asked her as she saw the ring on her finger.

"Thank you but we aren't married, she's just a really special friend." The Latina says smiling as she looks down at her fingers as she started to get a creepy chill.

"Oh I'm sorry I thought because..."

"No it's fine." She cuts the lady off as she looks over at her son who was beaten up the blonde. "Excuse me." She says getting up and walking over to the two of them.

Quinn was just laughing as Devin and the few other kids were piled up on her.

"Okay, okay that's enough." Santana says smiling as she pulls Devin off of the blonde. ''I figured you could use a little help." She says smiling at Quinn who was now standing up in front of her.

"Thanks." She says staring at the Latina before moving closer to her.

Santana smiles before taking a deep breath before she realized she was still holding Devin. "Are you hungry?" She asks the blonde who was still staring at her. "I have to take my meds." She says softly.

"Oh yeah." Quinn says taking Devin from her as she begins to follow her.

Quinn didn't ask her why she was taking medication for because it wasn't none of her business but she wanted too.

"Are you sure your roommate won't mind we are here?'' Santana asked nervously as she walks into the condo.

"Don't worry,'' She says as she was carrying asleep Devin to her room. "I'll be right back."

They just had gotten back from lunch and Santana didn't want to go back to the hotel where she would be alone since Kurt and Blaine had to go back to LA and because her so called wife didn't really let her make any friends but she feels comfortable around the blonde, like she was her only friend.

While Quinn was putting Devin down Santana was walking around the living room area looking at the pictures Quinn and Kitty had hanging on the walls or the few they had on the shelves. One picture that stood out to her the most was a picture of a ultrasound. She picks it up and stares at it.

"San?" Quinn calls her name out softly as she slowly walks up behind her while making the Latina drop the picture frame and cracks it.

"Oh God I'm so sorry." She says panicking as she bends down to pick up the broken glass and accidentally cuts herself. "Shit."

"Here let me see." She says moving closer to the Latina as she takes off her shirt to wrap her hand up and moves her into the bathroom to clean it.

Quinn took her to the bathroom and cleaned the cut up before using the first aid kit while Santana was secretly checking her out.

"You know it's not very polite to stare." Quinn says above a whisper as she was looking back at her.

The brunette leans forward while staring deep into the blonde eyes as she cups her face. "I know I'm married and last night to me was the best night of my life that I could remember but you make me feel safe and alive and I really really like you Quinn." She says before closing the distance between them as she kisses her lips softly and passionate.

"I love you." She says softly against her lips as she pulls away.