Chapter 3

Time jumped after the wedding

"Oh my god!" Santana keeps screaming out loud as Quinn was fucking her from behind. As she was hitting the right spot in her every time. It's been almost nine months after they got married and they still are in the honeymoon phase.

It's just every time Santana gets off her period she's horny as hell and they have sex all over the place since it's been along seven days without having sex and it's gonna be another two and a half weeks before Quinn comes back home.

At first Santana was pissed that Quinn took the job without telling her, but then again she knew where Quinn was coming from. Since money has been tight lately. Every since Santana parents didn't won't anything to do with her they forced her out of the apartment and and took her car away from her. She didn't mind one bit but it was tough for awhile,but Quinn help her with support.

She had to look for a job that would work with her school schedule which she found online working as an assistant in a office that was not to far from the apartment complex that her and Quinn had moved in with Kitty since the dorm room wasn't big enough for the three of them.

It was times where Santana would have gotten mad at Quinn for nothing.

Quinn would have her doubts about Santana choosing her over money.

For someone who had everything given them Santana came around quickly like she was a normal person.

Quinn was thrusting in and out of her like there was no tomorrow while playing with her boobs. Man did Quinn love her boobs. And which it was. Quinn had been selected to do a special assignment for a magazine that one of her professor wanted her to do and it is a paying gig. She still works at Ego from time to time when she can. After she proposed to Santana she had almost six thousands dollars in the bank but she used that for a down payment for the engagement ring that she had her eyes on for a while and an one story three bedroom house that her parents help her got, but with this assignment she could get up to 20 thousand dollars and that will be almost enough to open up her own studio.

Once Santana had gotten a job she had to start paying for school which her mother in law helped with. At first she didn't want any help from them. Quinn had told Santana about her past when she was a kid she didn't have new things all the time and her father worked two jobs at a time while her mother, Judy works as a school secretary. It was tough sometimes, but they got through it together.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!Right there, right there Quinn! Quinn, I'm about to come" Santana said while panting out. And just right then and there when Quinn hit her g spot one more time she came out squirting. Quinn had when over the edge feeling Santana squirting around her dick and she came into her while pushing her forward onto her stomach to get her off of all fours.

After Quinn finally caught her breath she rolled off of Santana's back and pulled her into her side. Santana was still trying to catch her breath when Quinn started playing with her boobs again before she started laughing at her.

"Babe, I don't see why you like playing with my boobs? You have some of your own." She says trying to stop her which it ain't happening. When Santana had turned 18 after graduation from high school she wanted to do something that every high school girl was doing, getting a boob job. She had the money and didn't care at the time as long as she was happy with it.

Quinn had stop for a second and looked at her. Yeah they been together for three years and she almost set with her career and Santana still has a long way to go but she just can't hold it any longer. She just wants the best for them.

"I can hold it in any more an..." Santana stops her before she even could finish

"Quinn, if you have to fart again leave the room. It stunk the last time." She said with a disgusting look on her face as she moved away from her wife.