Chapter 8

After Santana cried herself to sleep she woke up to someone knocking on her bedroom door. She forgot all about her son being home with her as Brittany put him in his room earlier to take a nap. Just then her mind felt on what Brittany tried to do her earlier and now felt bad for locking her son out cause of the older blonde. When she opened the door her son flashed a tirelessly smile to her.

"Mami, I'm hungry." Devin said while reaching up for her.

Santana smiled and moved some of her hair out of her face before reaching down and picking him up and placed a kiss to his messy dirty blonde hair before he hind his face into the crook of her neck.

"Okay, what about pizza?" She asked him while walking into the living room with Devin up on her hip. She started chucking as he sticks out his little tongue out thinking of his answer.

"Yes pizza!" He said getting excited about the pizza and was causing Santana to laugh "wear mamma at?" He asked when she sat him down to order the pizza for dinner. Santana didn't want to explain to her son that Brittany wasn't coming home tonight which she didn't know if she was coming back home herself. After she basically tried to forced herself on her she could careless about her right now.

"Sweetie, she had a meeting she had to get to, but I promise you'll see her in the morning." Not that she would be happy to see her. She would be happy if she doesn't come back for a few days. Since they been in New York Brittany just been a whole different person that she doesn't like and she doesn't know why she's acting like that. She liked her wife when they were living in L.A together like she was happy living there.

"Yo Quinn, are you should your wife passed away? I mean I never met her before but that girl does looks a lot like her in the photos in your office." Artie said as they were loading the equipment into the car. Just like before with Kitty a few weeks ago in the store and now again with Artie.

"Why were you in my office again?" She asked lifting up her left eyebrow up at him.

"That's not the point, the point is if you think that's her maybe I can try to find out some information on her. I mean what's the worst can happened? That's really her and she lost her memory and doesn't remember you at all?"

They both got in the car and neither of them said a word. Quinn just wanted her old life back where it was just her and her wife Santana and their unborn baby son. Artie didn't even know Santana and now he's thinking that the Latina they just ran into is her? Quinn wasn't that clueless of the Latina girl that she couldn't keep her mind off of her.

But now the more she's thinks about it now that kid Devin almost kinda looks likes her when she was his age and his hair color, the shade color of his eyes. But then again they say everybody has a twin or a look a like out there.

Just as they arrived at the studio and walked in Chelsea was standing up at the front desk talking to Ashley the reception. The brunette had a smile on her when the blonde came up and wrap her arms around her.

"Hey, babe" she said turning around in her arms and giving her a much needed kiss. "You think we can talk in private?"

"Yeah, sure we can use my office."

The blonde led them back into office before closing the door behind them. It was very rarely that Chelsea would visit her at work. The blonde could sense something but lately her mind been all over the place. Their relationship isn't really serious or anything they just really good friends, friends with benefits.

"So what's going on?" Quinn asked sitting down on one in of the chair and looking over at the brunette who has a serious look her on face. They been friends for awhile now even though it took Quinn almost two years for them to have sex together, but Quinn cares about the brunette feeling.