Chapter 7

As Santana and Devin were leaving the store Santana happens to look back once more and saw the blonde still starring at them she did admit to herself that the blonde was very attractive. Even though she had a small noticeable limp and a scar above her left eyebrow but she was still attractive to her. She threw a small smile over her shoulder at her and saw another blonde with her. She didn't know her or know her name but something about her she likes and she couldn't figure out why.

Since her parents let her moved to New York to take over the company for them. She and Devin has only been in town for a month at the most. And so far they have been loving it, but her wife Brittany has been difficult with the whole move. She loves her but she doesn't know what changed when she she decided she wanted to move with them.

Flashback: Two years ago

"San, I just don't wanna move okay! I'm happy here, we're happy here." Brittany said pointing in between them as they were getting ready for bed.

Brittany knows the real reason why she doesn't want to go to New York and it's one word Quinn. The last three years her mind has been going back to her. She stole her life but with more money, her wife and her unborn son taking away from her. And now every since Mr. Lopez said that she could take over any hotel or any resort all over and she picked New York, New York of all places.

"Brittany I just figured since we're married and we have DJ together and I know he's gonna miss you plus you're his mamma too and not just him but me too. Please just think about it? I really want to move to New York." Santana said begging her as she wraps her arms around her wife's backside as they were in the bathroom together.

As they were getting into bed Brittany was thinking about it. Yeah she knows what she did was so wrong on different many levels, but it was all Mario Lopez idea to get his daughter back and it worked. At first she thought it was a sick plan but she would have done anything to get her Santana back and plus on top of that Devin is a really sweet kid and even though he's gets annoying sometimes, but she could definitely see some a little bit of Quinn in him.

She waited till Santana was fully asleep before checking Devin who was sleeping peaceful while sucking his thumb. His eyes color was still light baby blue and his curly hair was dirty blonde which he still could pass for her son just barely. She couldn't believe this could have been her life early when they were 17. She had the life where her parents took care of everything and the only thing she had to do was bring home good grades. She just started modeling so she wouldn't have so much free time on her hand just chasing girls all the time.

She finally made it to her office in the house and started up the computer to search for Quinn Fabray. After she did a couple of hours doing a little research on the other blonde she was met in the hallway by her wife who was looking for her.

"Hey baby, what are you doing up?" Brittany asked her wife as she wraps her arms around her and leading them back to the bedroom.

"You weren't in bed and I was missing my cuddles." She said with a pout.

"Oh I wasn't gone that long, I had some research I needed to do and some thinking." She says as they laid back down with Santana laying on her chest.

She knows she wants to make her wife happy and moving to New York is one of the things to make her happy since she keeps telling Santana that need to wait before having another baby but, who is she to stop her. After all they not even really married to each other. But first thing first she definitely needs to talk to her father in law about some other problems.

"San?" Brittany calls her wife who was almost back to sleep before calling her"I was thinking if you really want to move to New York than I'm ready. Wherever you go, I go." She said taking a really deep breath before kissing the top of her wife head and wrapping her arms tighter around her.