Chapter 1

Song by: Travis Garland- Pulling my hair

Quinn's POV

How did I ever meet this beautiful woman I'm about to married? Oh yeah sorry I'm Quinn Fabray and I'm about to married the love of my life Santana Lopez.

I know getting married at 22 years old is young but when I first saw her two years ago I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

Being in college can be a disaster sometimes when you're still trying to figure out yourself and looking for a part time job could be a pain. My roommate Kitty works at a local bar and asked me was I still looking for a job. See I'm a photographer and one day when I finished with college I'm gonna open up my own studio here in New York. I'm from a small city called Lima, Ohio where everybody knows everybody and including my special friend I was born with.

See I was born intersex my body looks like a girl but in my pants I have a penis. At first when I started to get to know my body I thought it was gross but once I started high school I changed, but in a good way. I guess you could say I start wearing guy clothes which I was more comfortable in and start sleeping with my good friend Marley who thought that was funny when she first found out about it cause she saw me playing with myself after my parents left me home for the weekend, but that's enough about me.

Santana's POV

Why am I so nervous? It's like I'm ever gonna have another wedding? See I met this wonderful girl named Lucy Quinn Fabray who hates it when I call her Lucy but she always gets over it. I met her in a club where she was taking pictures. Just thinking about that night all over again is getting me wet and I can't wait to have sex for the first time as Mrs. and Mrs. Fabray.

See I'm what you call bisexual and I'm not a shame of it. I like what I likes and I get what I wants. My parents well my use to be parents didn't like her and they made me choose between the family company or Quinn and I choose Quinn. Quinn didn't like me for my money she didn't even know I had money. I'll choose Quinn over money any day of my life and now I'm about the marry Quinn I won't have to worry about being an Lopez again.

I just wish my parents would have gotten over themselves and been behind me at this moment or even my childhood best friend Brittany at least she could be the one walking me down the alter but she moved to Europe three years ago and I haven't seen her since.

No one POV

Flashback:

Quinn was working on the dance floor in a club called Ego where Kitty her roommate help her got a job. Quinn loved her job it didn't pay much but taking pictures was her life and getting free drinks wasn't bad neither.

Quinn was done for the night and decided to stick around. She was sitting at the bar when Kitty had taps her on the shoulder.

"Hey, I don't know if it's me but that girl on the other end keeps looking down here." Kitty says as she fixes other people drinks

Yeah Quinn had noticed her earlier on the dance floor and snap a few pictures of her while she was dancing with her boyfriend. She can definitely admit she's hot.

"Go asks her to dance?" Kitty told her roommate who was staring pretty hard.

Quinn wasn't nervous but the girl has her boyfriend with her and she didn't want to make a fool of herself. "Um I'll pass she has her boyfriend with her and probably doesn't likes girls"

It took a minute or two for Kitty to reply "I got you, just pull her to the back and I'll deal with her man" Kitty tells her with her signature smirk.

When Kitty left from behind the bar and walks by the girl and her boyfriend. The boyfriend was just stared at Kitty's ass when she walk passed them.