Chapter 5

"Quinn, honey?" Santana tries to wake her up as she fainted when she said she was pregnant.

After Santana finally got Quinn off of the floor and they were in the bedroom when Quinn came too. Quinn was looking lost and confused when she came too, but she remembered what Santana had said to her she's pregnant.

"Quinn, babe slow down there," Santana told her as she tries to sit up fast and pushed her on her shoulders to keep her down " I said I'm pregnant." She said slowly this time in case she was gonna fall out again.

Quinn just laid there and thought about it they actually gonna have a baby? She couldn't believe that she's pregnant she thought to herself before pulling Santana down on her and she let out a little sequels.

"I'm so happy," Quinn said pulling her in for a kiss. Everything is so for real Santana being pregnant and she finally opening up her studio nothing can't go wrong now. As Santana pulled back as air was becoming a problem she laid her head on Quinn's shoulder "I love you, did you know that?" Quinn asked out of nowhere which caused Santana to laugh and tip her head up towards Quinn with a confused look.

"Of course I know that and I love you too." She said as Quinn placed a kiss to the top of her head and she snugs closer to her.

After they were laying they for awhile she were thinking about Santana parents. About their children won't know their grandparents cause of the stunt about making Santana pick between her and money as Santana was dosing off she had to asks.

"Hey San, do you think your parents will be upset about us having a baby and they won't know him or her?" Quinn asked her as she waited for Santana to answer her.

It's been times in the past that Santana thinks about her parents and wondering how they doing and stuff but they the ones who made her make a decision and she chose Quinn and not a single day she regrets its.

"I don't want to talk about it." She said turning over and laying on her side of the bed.

Quinn didn't miss it when she heard her sniffs as she turned away from her she knew it was a touches subject for her and she just had to bring it back up. Quinn didn't want to stay there and listen to her wife silent cries as she was the one caused her the pain.

"I love you." Quinn said smiling as she wraps her arms around Santana body and placed her hands on her belly.

"Good night Q, I love you too." Santana replies as she almost half asleep with her hands placed over Quinn's.

Now they are at the doctor office waiting to be seeing and Quinn is pacing back and forth while Santana is filling out paperwork for the nurse.

"Baby?" Santana calls Quinn trying to get her attention but she's still pacing"Baby please stop your making me nervous." She said this time a little louder as Quinn finally stop pacing.

"Sorry, I'm just nervous that all." She said sitting down next to her.

"You're not the one is pregnant." Santana fires back at her and just when Quinn were about to opening her mouth the nurse called them back.

"Mrs. Fabray?" She called as the both standing up" the doctor will see you now."

As they both followed the nurse to the backroom and she told Santana to get undressed and the doctor will be in there soon. Just a she was finished getting undressed and putting on the gown and sat on the examiner table.

"Good morning, I'm Stephanie Bernard I will be your doctor throughout your pregnancy." She says walking through the door and walk over to Santana to shake her hand.