Chapter 15

The Latina clears her throat as she walks into the living room with tears in her eyes. She doesn't know if it's from the hormones or the little scene in front of her but it was happy tears.

Devin gets up carefully off of Quinn and ran over to his mami and hugs her waist as his head lays against her flat stomach.

"Hey are you okay?" Quinn asks as she grabs her crutches and stood up to walk over to them.

Santana didn't say anything and kisses the blonde lips softly. "I'm pregnant." She whispered against her lips softly with her eyes closed.

Quinn blinked her eyes a few times before smiling widely. "Are you serious? You are pregnant with my baby?" She questioned the Latina as she nods her head repeatedly.

"Yeah I am I hope you aren't mad at me from keeping it from you." She says as she bites her lower lip nervously. "I just didn't know how to tell you or when to tell you since you been dealing with your leg and opening up your second studio I didn't want to cause anymore problems."

Devin stood in between his parents looking lost for a moment before Santana gets down to his level and held his hands.

"How would you feel about a little baby brother or a little baby sister in 8 months?" She asked her son who was still confused by the word pregnant.

"Would I still get toys?" Devin asked as Quinn chuckles softly at her son while ruffing his hair a little.

"Of course buddy whatever you want." Santana says smiling. "Mama Quinn and I will still love you the same."

Devin shrugs his shoulders. "Cool I guess but I don't want to be around mama anymore."

Quinn and Santana looks at each other before the Latina stood up and picks up the toddler and hugs him.

"I promise you don't have to worry about Brittany anymore, but I do need to talk to Q for a minute so how about you go finish watching tv and I'll come get you in a second so we can go out for dinner." Santana says as she kisses his cheeks while putting him down and waits for him to run off to the living room.

Quinn looks back at Devin who was now sitting on the couch before following the brunette into the kitchen and sits down at the table. "How did it go?"

The Latina sat down and shakes her head from side to side before looking up at the blonde. "I don't know what I am doing but it feels right to be here with you and not Brittany and I don't know what my plans are right now but I don't want to lose you again Quinn." She spoke softly as her tears started falling.

Quinn moves her chair closer and rubs her back as she lets the Latina cry. She didn't want to say the wrong thing and now that she knows she is pregnant anything can piss off the Latina.

"I'm leaving the company," she says sniffing as she wipes away her tears. "But I want to confront my parents first I'll get a normal job or something I don't want any money from them." She looks up at Quinn.

"Of course whatever you want to do I'm here for you and I'm not leaving." She kisses the side of her head. "I can get my parents to come back out to watch Devin if you want?"

"Please?"

Quinn nods her head yes before getting up and walking towards her bedroom to make the call.

Later on that night Brittany had moved all of her stuff out of the penthouse to her house where she was staying with Rebecca. She knew she had to go back to LA to face the Lopezs but she didn't have the energy to fight with Mario as he was a very powerful man.

Brittany hasn't said a word since she got back home to her house that she shares with Rebecca but the shorter blonde knows something is off with her wife.