Chapter 2

Song by: Jojo- Underneath (for the lyrics just ignore east,southern,guys and boy)

Song by: Meghan Trainor ft John Legend- Like I'm gonna lose you

As Quinn was standing down at the alter waiting for the music to start playing so Santana could walk down the aisle. She started to nervous

She was so happy that her friends and family was there to support the two of them, but was disappointed a little that the Lopez's didn't want to be at their only child wedding.

What kind of people does that?

Yeah she knew it was her fault and all, but she told Santana to choose her family over her. The only reason why Mario and Julieta Lopez didn't like Quinn cause her family was some what middle class and were a two job household. The only reason why Quinn gotten into NYU was on a school scholarship. A scholarship that she worked her ass off for.

She really couldn't afford the wedding of Santana dreams and Santana understand that. She must really loves Quinn with all of her heart to give up millions of dollars. She could remember the first time that she met Mrs. Lopez at Santana showcase that was worth half of their grade that semester.

Flashback:

Quinn was supposed to be taking a shower over at Santana place. Since that night they met at Ego Santana felt something different in the morning after she slept with Quinn. Yeah it was a little creepy that she knew more about her then Quinn knew, but she wasn't stalking her. She just wanted to get to know her and what that girl Ashley said about her being good in bed was true.

Santana didn't really sleep around with different people neither did Quinn. They just hooked up with a handful of people that could handle their needs.

After they slowly start dating Santana started falling for her hard. Quinn would do nice things for her like bring her lunch or listen to her talk for hours even if they wasn't nothing to talk about. Quinn didn't just like Santana on the outside but underneath likes she really gets her.

She told Santana some many times she doesn't have to dress up for her or wear any make up. Yeah they knew that they started their relationship backwards, but at least they got it out of the way.

Her parents told her she could go to college and learn business so that she could take over the family company. The Lopez has many hotels and resorts around the world that been pass down through the family generation. But Santana wanted to be in the music business and she wanted to do it for herself with no help.

Santana told Quinn she could get ready at her place and they could leave together for her showcase but her parents wanted her to pick them up from the airport. On the way back to her penthouse. Santana were supposed to taken them to the hotel not her place.

Before the Lopez had flown to New York they did a background check on Quinn and her parents. Quinn's mom Judy is only a school secretary and Russell works at a low budget garage and any side jobs that he could get. So needless to say they though Quinn was after her money.

"Santana, I really don't see what you see in her?" Her mother said once they enter in the living room. Santana heard the shower running so she thought the coast was clear since Quinn always play music in the shower.

She let out a sigh " they a lot of things I see in her. I like how she's care about me, I like to see gets me, I like the way her hair looks in the morning after she's wakes up. She looks likes my little cub." Santana said smiling "there's a lot of things I could tell you but I know for a fact that I'm in love with her and I haven't told her."

They only been together for six months and they haven't said the first I love you yet, but she been waiting to say. She was pulled out of her thoughts when Mario started talking.