Chapter 14

The surgery was performed on Quinn's knee and she was gonna start physical therapy soon but she couldn't shake the dream she had about the Latina. She dreamed that the accident never happened and they were still together married with kids and grandchildren and the Latina parents accepted her from who she was no back stabbing or sabotage and of course no Brittany she liked that dream a lot but of course it was only a dream.

"Ugh mom." Quinn says groggy as he voice was dry.

"Here let me get you some water." The voice says as she grabs the cup and pours her some water.

The blonde thought she was hearing things because that didn't sound like her mom or Kitty for that matter.

Slowly opening her eyes Quinn's green eyes were met with chocolate brown eyes her chocolate brown eyes.

Sitting up Quinn takes the water and drinks most of it before pulling the Latina down into  a passionately kiss and held her waist.

Santana let the older woman kissed her till she pulled back and looks her up and down. Within the last few weeks she did miss the blonde and watching her spending time with her son.

"God I missed you so much Santana I-."

"It's okay I missed you too." She says as she kisses her again and she wasn't planning on going anywhere anyway anytime soon.

A few weeks later.

Santana finally got the test results back and Quinn was really telling her the truth Devin or should she say Randy was her son. She didn't know how to tell Brittany she knows the truth but why would her own parents lie to her about this. Quinn was the whole package and then some and more and she wants to spend the rest of her life with her as a whole family.

She has been spending time with the blonde and been helping her out with her knee and then some more but she still haven't told her she is pregnant with her baby. She doesn't know how Quinn will reacted to the news or thinks she is lying about it.

"San are you listening to me?" Brittany asked her wife.

"I'm sorry what?" Santana asked as she didn't know Brittany walked into her office or doesn't know how long she was there.

Brittany rolled her eyes at her before throwing her hands up. "I think we should have another baby." She says seriously. "Or adopt a baby or a boy like Devin age so he could have someone to play with."

The Latina shakes her head. "Britt where is this coming from are you cheating on me again." She says faking it as she holds her hand up to her mouth as she closed her laptop in her front of her.

"If I was cheating on you if wouldn't be any of your business while you and handicapped playing happy family with our son Devin." She spits out as she grabbed the folder with the pictures of them at her family.

Santana looks at the pictures and saw different ones of her and Quinn together and some with her and Devin with her.

"Acting? Like you and my parents acting like you and I are married? I know the truth Brittany!" She yells as she grabs the divorce papers. "You and my parents can have it all I just want my son and you evil fucking people to leave me the hell alone."

The blonde stood there shaking a little as she balls up her fits.

"What? What are you going to do hit me Brittany?" She questioned her as she walks around the desk and stands in front of her. "I finally got the answers I been looking for so you can't lie anymore." She bumps her shoulder with hers as she walks off before turning around to look back at her. "Tell your wife Rebecca and son Ashton daddy is moving home for good." She says smiling briefly before looking out of her office.

"Quinn does it hurt?" Devin asks from his spot on the couch as they were watching tv together.

She looks over at him and was trying to figure out what he was talking about.

"Your leg mami told me I have to be careful around your leg because you had surgery on it."

Quinn nods her head slowly. "That's why you sitting all the way over there?" She asks him and he nods his head while rubbing Alexa back. Quinn couldn't do anything but laugh at her son. "Come here." She pats her lap and the little boy came to sit on her. "Listen you can never hurt okay? I love you just like I would have loved my own son and your mami she is a very beautiful woman who raised you right and I'm thankful both of you are in my life." She says tearing up as she looks him dead in his matching green eyes.

Santana used the key Judy gave her at the hospital and heard the whole conversation and she glad that she did maybe she can live with her after she tells her the news about the baby and that she is leaving her family business and Brittany.

"I wish you were my mama." Devin says hugging her while the blonde was thinking only if he knew the truth but he is too young to understand it.