Chapter 9

"What she doing here?!" Another voice said cutting them off from their conversation as they just walked up to their table.

Santana looked up for a second and continue talking to Quinn and Kurt like Brittany wasn't even standing there. How could you be married to someone that you don't know nothing about and just up and leave without calling to check on them or your child you have with them? You would have think they had the perfect marriage like everyone thinks, but they don't. And she knows Brittany is hiding something from her.

Brittany was pissed when she walked passed the cafe and saw her 'wife' sitting there talking to Kurt and Quinn with a smile on her face. She didn't hastened to turn around in walk in the neither.

"Don't cost a scene and embarrasses yourself Santana get up and let's go now!" The blonde demand as she walks into the cafe and straight over to Santana. After she didn't get an answer the blonde reaches across the table and roughly grab Santana.

Quinn knew it wasn't her place to interfere with the Latina life but she wasn't gonna stand there well sit there and let Santana so called wife put her hands on her.

"I wasn't the one that walked out on us and pretend like nothing didn't happened for two weeks ago!" Santana argued while trying to break Brittany strong grip on her.

"Britt, just let..." Kurt tired to say but Brittany cut him off.

"Shut up Hummel and stay out of this! This is between me and my wife!" Brittany yelled causing the few people in the cafe to look at them.

"Brittany just let her go." Quinn said getting up and grabbing Brittany shoulders to break her hold on Santana.

Brittany couldn't believe the blonde put her hands on her. Just because she was crippled wasn't gonna back down and let her get away with it.

"Stop it Brittany now!" Santana said shoving Kurt out of the booth after Brittany pushed Quinn.

"You don't even know this woman." Brittany says as Kurt tries to grab her, "Whatever I'm out of here." The taller blonde said bumping shoulders with Quinn on her way out.

Right than and there Quinn wanted to beat the shit out of Brittany before she walked away. Santana gave her a soft smile while touching her shoulder.

"It was nice meeting you Kurt, " Quinn said looking over to the blue eyed man before looking back over at Santana who had a small sad smile on her face "see you around Santana." She said leaving the small cafe with her untouched breakfast.

"What the hell just happened?" Santana questioned herself as she watches the blonde leave.

Why can't I just tell her the truth? Quinn said to herself. She was right there and she blow it. She could tell Santana was unhappy with Brittany but why does she stays? But than again nothing isn't making any sense to her.

"Artie how many times I have to tell you to keep your feet off my desk." She says as she pops him upside the head.

"You know you gotta stop hitting me before I sue you." Artie says as he snatching her breakfast away from her and started eating.

The blonde didn't care about Artie as her mind wonder back off to the Latina. The way her chocolate brown were sparkling as she talks and that cute little giggle she has just everything she likes about Santana brought her joy for a few moments.

"Hello earth to Quinn?!" He says waving his hand in front of her face.

"What Artie?!" She asked while slapping his hands out of her face.

"See I knew you wasn't listen." He said getting the last hit of each other.

It's like this every single day they both annoy each other and then they work, well Quinn works while Artie well just Artie but Quinn couldn't have pick a better assistance if she wanted to he was just like a little brother to her.