Chapter 4

Song by: Color me badd- Sex you up

"Oh my god! What are you doing here?" Santana said as she just stares at the person nervously. She never expected to see her standing there at her front door or every see her again.

"Hi" the person said smiling as she walks into Santana house without being asks too.

Santana just shut the door behind them and walk into the living room and sat down across from her. It's a lot Santana could say to her but nothing comes to mind right now as she still a little shock that she found her not that she was hiding or anything.

As they sat in complete silent she picked up the wedding photo of Santana and Quinn she just sat quietly while shaking her head "so this is your wife?" She asked Santana after awhile when she finally placed the photo back down.

"Yes, her name is Quinn, Brittany what the hell are you doing here?" Santana asked as she cuts straight to the point.

"I don't know, I just miss my best friend and I miss you and us." Brittany said shrugging her shoulders as she moves over to the other side where Santana was sitting and inhaled her sweet body scent.

Just as Brittany gotten closer to Santana, Santana moved away a little. How could she miss her and she was gone for 4 years since her birthday is in a couple of days. She still remember when she told her that she wanted to come to New York for school and she wanted her to come with but she wasn't ready for that type of a committee.

"Brittany how can you miss me? You said you didn't want to come to New York and when I got tired of waiting on you I met Quinn and she changed my life. That wasn't my fault that we became distance because you wanted something else in life when I told you I wasn't ready. I told you when I came back to L.A that Quinn and I was getting serious and she's everything I ever wanted in life. You weren't serious about us! And I wasn't gonna to wait around for you forever!" Santana explains as tears were forming into her eyes.

"I'm sorry" Brittany said touching one of Santana hands as she moves closer to her" it was stupid of me to think about myself then us. I miss us just hanging out, it was never about the sex but not a day goes by and I don't think about you. Hell I still even have your wedding invitation but I couldn't bare myself of the through of you been with someone and that what I have wanted with you." she said looking down.

Santana snatched her hands from her and stared getting loud " stupid? Stupid? Miss I'm gonna pull out! Just go I'm happy with my new life and I don't need you or them!"She yells as she started pushing her out of her house.

After she slammed the door on Brittany she let out a loud scream. What kind of friend does that? Yeah Santana thought she had a good life with Brittany before she met Quinn, but Brittany just wanted to do what Brittany wants to do and that's care about herself and sex. She still couldn't believe that she wanted her to walk her down the aisle at her wedding.

Once she had let Santana slammed the door on her she slowly walked back to her car as her driver got out and opened the door for her. While in Europe Brittany became famous as she started modeling for a living and was really good at it. Going club hoping and meetings different chicks every night, but none of them never compares to Santana Lopez her true love.

Santana didn't know what to do with herself after she shut Brittany out. When she was 17 she thought Brittany was gonna be her life you know the whole cliche wife and kids while she takes over the family business hotels and resorts. She remembered when she told Brittany that she could possibly be pregnant and Brittany bolted. How could you say you would do anything to be with someone and then avoid them when that say I'm pregnant?