01.

red lights, sirens blaring.
we are caught. bruises. tension.
we sitting on the ground, our backs together and hands tied up.

boss squats down and puts my chin up.
sangyeon: y/n~ you ruined the plan and i trusted you!!

he squished my face harder.
pain. evil smirk.
sangyeon: you weren't supposed to meet.

changmin: DON'T TOUCH HER!!
he stands up and sighs.
sangyeon: i have never liked you, ji changmin. too much secrets, so confident and when you two united, you got too strong.

silence. he takes the closest object next to him and throws away. he sits down next to me and whispers.

sangyeon: you were my fav student, so let's make this easier. you both are kicked out of here

he takes collars off from both us.
sangyeon: i will erase your memories. but if you two will meet again, i am coming for you.

tears runs down my bruised face. he wipes off my tear.
sangyeon: or you get rid of him now.

changmin kicks him real hard in knee and shouts:" DON'T TOUCH HER YOU BRAT! I WILL K!LL-
one of sangyeon guards punch him in the face.

i tremble. tears. false hope. heart shatters in pieces. this has to end.
sangyeon: okay fine. last words from you both?
y/n: changmin...
we both look down with teary eyes and overcried bruised cheeks, sobbing, wet, sweaty hair.

y/n: let's never cross each other paths again. don't look for me. just live an ordinary person life.

he cried. these feelings. he never cried so much. he hated that fact. that he has to leave you.

sangyeon puts on gas mask and goes outside with his guards. fog starts to fill room. dizziness. coughing. put my back against his and feel helpless. without any sign of power. new beginning. cries.

a mess. he can't pull himself together. he whispers.
changmin: y/n, sorry but i can't keep the promise. i will find you and take revenge.
last words. darkness takes us over. new start.
__

it is soft. head is pounding. shit. what happened yesterday? take my head out of bed sheets and look around.
no. no soju bottles around. climb out of bed and go to bathroom. pills. pills. pills. stomachache. anti-stress. vitamins. "to prevent unexpected power waves". the hell? why do i have something like this in my mirror shelf together with medicine. i take it and throw it in the garbage. pills. pills. headache. i take two of them, drink water and swallow them.

JESUS CHRIST. what the hell i was into last night. bruises on my face. i touch them. ouch- arms, legs are bruised. damn. i don't know what happened yesterday, but probably was intense.

i go back and fall into bed. check my calls and messages yesterday. none. contacts. mom, dad, brother, teacher. that is suspicious. i call my mom. rings.

mom: omg are you feeling better now?
y/n: what happened yesterday?
mom: aishh were you that wasted? i don't know. whole day you were unreachable and then at night one of your fellow students called us and told you that you are safe and he brought you home.

ooh so probably another heavy party with students.
y/n: ahh yeah yeah. i totally forgot. jeez... well thanks mom
mom: thanks that you didnt come to us in that state
y/n: yah-

beeps. nice. so some suspicious party. bruises. pain. headache. that sounds too fake. did i fight? 7:23 am. i should get ready for college. bruises wont be an excuse for not going to school. will just cover it up. mom jeans, hoody and converse. i put studies in bag. it rains. fresh. wash my thoughts away.

i throw my bag on table and sit on it.
y/n: yah, was there some party yesterday?
some students look around and show fingers at my face. bruises. no manners at all.
y/n: yah! show some respect or i will break them-

doors open. a young, tall man comes in.
student: yes! and i took you home. next time take care more of yourself.
he comes and stands next to me with his hands in pockets. i have never seen him.
y/n: do i know you?
student: ahh sorry. i am new student, lee juyeon.