06.

he was mad. very mad, but he just sat there with his hands together, slowly breathing out and looking down. he was very unsatisfied with what he saw in computer. there was no slightest progress and changmin with y/n has contact again. fact that they both are fighting against his members successfully. yes, he did see how juyeon beat changmin up, but y/n got closer to him by fighting and taking care of his bruises.

that atmosphere in room got cold. he smashed his fist into keyboard. but yet he gave him another chance
sangyeon: i give you one more chance juyeon and if you decide to fuck it up, i'll have to do something about it.
__

"lecture is canceled"
WHAT?! i was SO mad that i wanted to go to garbage can and kick it, i wanted to call the teacher and tell her what i think about this. i stood in front of the door. closed my eyes and let out sigh.
juyeon: ha you too?

that just scared shit out of me. the day couldn't start off way more worse.
y/n: yah! wanna get a beating? i am already pissed off
he just giggled and took my hand. he pulled me somewhere.
y/n: where are you dragging me?
juyeon: perfect time to go and teach me chemistry. let's go to the library.

college was completely quite, like we would be the only ones here. he was just taking me with him and i agreed. because i promised.

changmin told me to stay away from him. i look. to see if there is anything suspicious. he is taller than me, with short haircut, calm face expression, nothing really is suspicious, he has-
he has bruises on his fists.

we go inside and sit in the corner of the library. there is warm lighting, a lot of plants and no one except administrator. he takes out the notes. looks like he was actually ready and waiting for this moment.

y/n: you took your stuff?
juyeon: i was ready to study everyday
he smiled at me. i scoffed. is he some softie or trying to flirt? i just take his book and open it up.
y/n: ok, i won't have an mercy on you. let's do this task.
__

no it is not that i don't understand chemistry. of course, i get it. i just use information which sangyeon gave me to keep y/n away from changmin. i just acted little bit dumb. i perfectly knew solutions and answers to all tasks, i just played around.
y/n: hmm wait. let me solve this out and then i will explain you.

i just sat at the table. silence. pen scribbles on notes. pages are turning. i was monitoring her while she tried to solve the problem. she totally doesn't look like a girl who yesterday beat up some drivers and their car with metal bar. calm but yet so fierce and stunning.

how did sangyeon managed to find her and see : yes she is the perfect one. she doesn't have any scars now. doesn't look like she was beaten up and thrown in to some shady room with erased memory. juyeon couldn't take his eyes of y/n. he was amazed by her.

y/n: so now if we remove this-
hello? juyeon are you listening?
he was looking at me but not responding. i waved my hand in front of his face
y/n: hey stop daydreaming and focus!

i take notebook and wack him. he gets startled and blinks. smiles.
juyeon: yah! wack me another time and i will make you regret it.
we both silently laugh. "she's cute" juyeon thought.

y/n: okay that's all! i hope this is last time i am studying chemistry with you
he closes all notebooks and books.
juyeon: hate me so much?
y/n: you daydream more than study

i fix my hair and take my backpack. throw it on my shoulder. finally it ended. i can get home and get ready for tomorrow.

juyeon: hey, let me buy you a meal. like a thanks for teaching me
i mean i craved food at the moment.
y/n: sure. take me to your fave place mr. juyeon lee

he laughed and showed me the way to the exit.
juyeon: ladies first
i scoffed and lightly bumped him into stomach and went outside. he grabbed his stomach and laughed. he ran up to me to be next to me
"she sees me as a guy friend" juyeon thought.
__

it was warm. there was steam in the small cafe. chatter. chopsticks hitting bowls, loud slurps, crunchy bites into fried goods, a lot of pleased sigh after swallowing food. music playing.

"one duck meat ramen and vegetable dumplings with kimchi pancake" an old smiling lady approached with all mentioned food and placed on the table
juyeon: ah thanks a lot! we will appreciate it!
the old lady smiled with her eyes " ahh yes yes! is that pretty girl your girlfriend?"

y/n's smile faded away
y/n: no. we are just classmates. thanks we will appreciate our meal now.
she threw the sarcastic smile and started to eat her ramen with duck meat. she was slightly pissed off.
y/n: old people sometimes really don't know when to stop and go away

we go outside and i wore my denim jacket on. it is already getting darker. i was so pissed off all the damn time because the old lady couldn't let md eat normally after how i just hissed her away.

she kept running into me and sending very weird stares. i was so close to take spoon, stab into table, take her ugly sweater collar and pull her. teach her some lesson. but i just sat their and grinned my teeth with very done face expression.

juyeon: hey, i know what will lift up your mood
i scoffed "really? well if it make it only worse then i won't hesitate put all anger out on you"
he looked down on me and smirked.
juyeon: hmpf you will be thankful after that
__

we arrive at arcade park. upbeat music, flashing lights, laughter, a lot of people, couples, smell of street food. he takes my hand and drags me somewhere. i am little bit startled by the view but i just follow. we enter some room and go further inside. he covers my eyes with his big hand. we go, stop, he puts something in my hand. takes of his hand. a tent. target in front of me. i look down. a gun ?