03.

emptiness. i close the locker. not him now.
juyeon: it kind of sucks right?

he turns to face me with arms crossed.
juyeon: sangyeon could have worked harder by erasing your memory, but i guess it wasn't his priority

sangyeon that b!tch. i grab his collar and crash him into lockers.
changmin: the f#ck you are doing here? what do you want?

he scoffs.
juyeon: yah listen! don't approach her and we will solve this out easily.
he escapes from me and goes back to classroom. to y/n. to go out. stay calm ji changmin.
__

bruises. black hair with white extensions. weirdly familiar but i can't remember. aah this is so frustrating. i put my studies in backpack, throw on my shoulder. my body is craving coffee. i ruffle my hair i go outside the class. steps approaching.

juyeon: running away?
y/n: want me to?
juyeon: no, you own me this day. let's go to some famous korean snack bar
he takes my backpack and pushes me forward.
y/n: yah, yah, yah! respect elder students !

loud chatter. aishh. my head is not capable of this right now. i stop.
juyeon: what?
y/n: ain't going there, i want something calmer.
juyeon: as you wish.

he goes in the bar and as he goes there people stop chatting. the hell? suspicious. bruises. pointing fingers at me.
children: mama is she a bad girl?
woman: shh don't talk loudly.
squeaking fists. i hate attention

"...when feeling bad, hates to be centre of attention..."

i put cap on her and go sit in the corner.
mad. annoyed. i better don't say something wrong. or she will explode. menu.
y/n: i will have carbonara tteokbokki
juyeon: the same
y/n: copying or trying to show off manners?
juyeon: those are actually my favorite. i always buy them when i am here.

grin on a face. got happier. opens coca cola can. sizzles. drinks.
y/n: no but wait who is this guy changmin? he was weirdly bruised same as me. what happened at the party?

knew she gonna ask. he spoke out too much. or those girls. aish-
keep calm face expression.
juyeon: i really don't know. i saw you when you where at this state and helped you and saved you from the mess. i never noticed him there.
she doesn't really believe it.

"...when she doesn't believe something while talking, she tilts her head to right and stares right into your eyes..."

stares. feels like she is scanning me. eye stare like tiger watching his opponent before attack. she puts hands on table and-
waiter: your carbonara tteokbokki is ready!!
perfect timing. i need to think more about this. i was not prepared enough.
__

rain. i go home while looking at the ground. people either going away from me or suspiciously trying to look at me. push my hands into pockets. sangyeon. that rat. was it his plan to make me suffer? he is too close to her. usually she barks at someone who does something like this to her. i have to reach out soon as possible. i can't be late.

eagerness, anger, pain. step up. doors unlock. throw my backpack on the sofa and fall down on it. growls. ahh food. i jump up and rush to kitchen. make same egg rolls with rice and veggies. take my dish and go back to living room. turn on stand lamp. look outside of the window.

dark. rains. wind. lanterns. thunder. i eat the egg roll and l look outside. thunder. close my eyes. i am joining. i hate to play games. i promise i will get her memory back. the only rule is to break the rules. lightning. thunder. with a sharp, cunning stare he looked outside again.