11.

juyeon was standing next to sangyeon's table. it was really bad. he was hysterically laughing and kicked chair away. "YOU ARE TELLING ME SHE GOT BACK HER MEMORIES AND KILLED BOTH DRIVERS?!" he grabbed juyeon by collar and pulled up. "and what was your task?"

juyeon: to prevent this happening
sangyeon: AND INSTEAD OF THAT YOU DO NOTHING AND WATCH THEM GO BACK TOGETHER

he punched juyeon and he fell down and bumped into wall. sangyeon looked around in disbelief and laughed. juyeon's corner of lips were ruined.

sangyeon walked around the room "why didn't I end him then? WHY COULDN'T I JUST ERASE HER MEMORIES AND KILL CHANGMIN?!" he fell down in his chair and held his head.

sangyeon: before i do something absurd, i cancel your mission. you are done. now leave. tomorrow i will carry mission by myself.

if it was sangyeon, then it will brutal. no one will have mercy. especially y/n and changmin. "you won't touch y/n"
sangyeon: what ?

juyeon looked up at sangyeon. he had nothing to lose, at least he will try to save y/n.
juyeon: i said you won't touch her

sangyeon rushed to him, took by his collar and crashed into wall. "you will TALK AGAINST ME? YOUR MISSION WASN'T TO FALL IN LOVE"
juyeon: like i don't know what you do to people.

sangyeon was shocked, but few seconds later he laughed and put his hands in pockets.
sangyeon: well then life saver, go to school and save her, it's not my problem anyway.

juyeon will stop her. she can't be next to changmin tomorrow or it will end lethality.
_________________

she was sleeping in changmin's bed. they both got home and she was dried out, without any power. he carried her in piggy back upstairs to his room and layed her down on the bed. he looked through his closet and took out sweatpants and white oversized tshirt. he put them next to her and patted her shoulder "change your clothes and then go to sleep"

he sat next to the bed and looked at her. she had a light sleep. he saw how one tear runned across her cheeks. he came closer, took her hand and brushed the tear away. she was facing hard time... he was nervous. all of this just because he wanted to get her memory back. to not lose her.

now the tears were streaming down and she sleep talked "ch-changmin, i am so so sorry"

he looked at her. he climbed into bed, went under bedsheets and hugged her from the back. crying slowly ended. "i am right here y/n, i am not going to leave you" he whispered and fell asleep next to her, with her in his hands.
___________

"we were escaping. that was the only way to get out of here. i took out gun, aimed at security device and shot. now no one can see use and get some signals. "ready?" i turned my head, smiled. he smiled back and we headed outside the room.

"let's meet at data room" he nodded and we separated ways. we can't be seen together. i walked down the hallway, some guards walked past me, unbothered. they didn't know what is going to happen. i turn to left and i see changmin standing next to data door and one guard laying down on the floor.

changmin raised his shoulders up and down "he didn't want to do it the good way". i giggled and ran next to him. he opened the doors and we pulled the guard inside and threw him in the corner. i locked the door "do your job now, i will guard" he sat at the computer and started to hack. we had to get information about us out so they can't find us anymore and they have no evidence. only sound of keyboard clicking and our breathes were heard.