05.

it is getting colder. windy. aish i can't fucking stand it. why do i have to stand outside and wait for someone?

white sheep fur jacket, black hoodie, black jeans and dr.martins boots. ahh my hands are freezing.fuck it. i take my phone and open messages.
typing... "hey! my ass is freezi-

someone takes my hand and pulls me as he continues to go. i look up. changmin.
y/n: hey! what's with the hand pulling thing?! can't you talk normally?
he doesn't look back. we enter school.
changmin: not here. not outside the college.

he goes very fast past all the students. stares. murmurs. ahh people like to gossip. he opens door and we head up the stairs. he still holding my hand. his wrist- i look at mine. we both have stains like we had our hands tied up strongly.

what the fuck happened? he stops and pushes me against the wall.
y/n: if this is why you took my time to pull me up here, i will legit beat you.
he chuckles. he backs up.
changmin: you haven't changed.

what? i raised my eyebrow.
y/n: then explain this all. party, bruised faces.
i take my and his hands up.
y/n: and this.

he stands against the rail on stairs and crosses his arms.
changmin: i can help, but if i explain you won't believe me. listen, just stay around me and we can get through this out safely.

y/n: safely? are we in danger?
changmin puts hand on rail. sigh.
changmin: we are on someone's blacklist. if they see us together, it might end up badly. i know someone who will help you get your memory back, just trust me and don't leave me.

"again" he said that in his mind. he gave me his hand.
changmin: deal?
something about him makes me trust him. was there something between us? i look at him. he definitely knows about me more than i do now. fine.
y/n: deal.
changmin smirked and went down the stairs. stopped. turned around.
changmin: oh and don't talk to that juyeon lee. he is not a good one.
__

this is not great. whole lecture he sat next to her. since i started this mission, everything is going down. that little piece of sh!t! he took and broke pen in two pieces with one hand. someone pokes my jacket.

student: ehh juyeon, your hand is with tint.
juyeon: oh ! oh my, didn't see that happen.
he flashed his smile and turned back.

juyeon: y/n! what are you doing today?
i went next to her. cold. doesn't look back.
y/n: i have to go to my parents house and watch over my cousin.
juyeon: ahhh. i just wanted you to help me with chemistry studies.

"best subject in college : chemistry, p.e "

y/n: sure. but some other time. this is really urgent.
juyeon: alright! have fun.
i ruffled her hair.

she slowly walked down the hallway. past every student. a lot of them looked at her and started to whisper. she didn't care. opened the door and went down the stairs. i look out the door glass. lies. fucking lies. she went to changmin. he gave her little bottle of banana milk. she took it and they both started to go.

you asked for it. i take my phone. call.
juyeon: do it. but don't involve her.
beware ji changmin.
__

we both take a straw and poke it through the bottle lid. sip milk. we both slowly go to city center.
y/n: okay, so spill the beans. who is this one who can help me get my memory back?
changmin: so this guy lives in other city which is very ancient and vintage. he will help you get your memory back by yourself.
y/n: how do you know him?

he shrugged his shoulders and looked up.
changmin: can't tell you the secrets. but anyways it is 30 minutes ride with train and then 10 minutes to walk there. we can go there....in two days, on saturday!
y/n: ah yeah. that is fine with me.