10.

both of us were standing. in the middle of haunted house. still being hugged. we were looking at each other silently and completely forgot where we both were standing.

stranger: hey you, lovebirds! move and find other place to enjoy your time together.

changmin took my hand and led me put of the house. "her pill - it is starting to work" no, i can't stay with her in here now. it may get only worse.

changmin: y/n, let's go back, tomorrow is busy day...
i tried to come up with excuse so we can get out of here.

she was totally out of it. she was just looking somewhere else and nodded. i shook her. "y/n snap out of it! it is the pill, it brings back your memories"

i took her hand and held in tightly. i won't let it go. ever again. i carried her through the crowd back to the train station
__________

i felt dizzy. i couldn't distinguish past from the present. everything seemed so weird. like dejá vu which has been going on for too long. my head didn't listen to me at all. my body was just following changmin while i was somewhere else.

i was sitting on chair at train station and waiting for changmin who rushed somewhere. it was dark and first time i felt scared and uncomfortable in dark. i blankly stared somewhere. "y/n here drink some water"

changmin sat down next to me and opened bottle for me. i slowly drank the water and it helped me a bit. a train appeared in front of us. "it's ours. let's go" he took my hand and we went to the train.
___________

she hates to be not in control over herself so much. like now. at first she will be confused and slowly she will get more pissed off. right now she sat next to me, arms crossed and cap pulled over so that no one could see her eyes. the train was overcrowded.

some dude stood in front of her and was looking at her.
guy: hi sweetheart! could you tell me where does this train go?
she didn't lift her head up and in uninterested tone said "you have some eyesight problems?"

guy: woah woah woah i was just trying to be nice. you could at least answer i don't know so i-

i put my hand around her shoulder and pulled closer to me.
changmin: don't hit on my girlfriend. find someone else for your one night stand
guy: what?!

he was about to come closer, but then she stomp his feet with her shoe and took him by his collar. she looked up. she really was pissed off.

"you have bad hearing? be happy we are not alone or your parents would have to worry about your funeral" she pressed his feet stronger and pain was visible in his face. she took off her hand and feet and laid her head on my shoulder. the guy was dumb founded and went away quickly. old y/n is coming back.
__________________

we get out of the train. slight breeze. "i'll walk by myself" "really? you'll be fine? let me walk you till shop"

we both silently went till the shop. i was worried to leave her alone, but if she could be this rude to some guy, then i guess she is fine.
changmin: well then see you tomorrow at school

she smiled "yes. thanks for today" she was about to turn around to go away when i took her hand. she looked back.
changmin: look if something happens at night, call me.
y/n: sure
__________________

my head was little bit back to normal. maybe the breeze and cold air helped a bit. i was getting close to my house so searched for my keys in my pockets.

i went up to my doors. wait. they were open. slightly open. my heart skipped a beat. i slowly opened the doors. it was completely dark. i go through the hallway and looked at kitchen and living room. shiny thing caught my attention in living room. shit-