04.

ahh at least today my bruises are less seen. and no more headaches. thank god. i stretch my hands. birds chirping. sun shining on me. don't dare to ruin my day.

i wear black turtle neck, grey mom jeans, denim jacket, black converse. wait, i don't remember this necklace. did i have it before? two rings together on silver chain. it is with scraps on one side. i take it. look closer. on one ring "c", on other - my name's first letter. c? what the actual fu-?

bruises. on face, hands, legs. everywhere. confident and smirking eye stare. elastic. loud voice. black hair with white extensions. cries. fog.

what...i look at myself in mirror. memories. what happened? weird feeling. i put necklace on me. reaction. i want to see the reaction. from him. changmin. they both are suspicious and hiding something from me.
__

i close my locker. today i am doing it. i see her. she goes in lecture hall. i go slowly to the same destination. sit one row behind her more to the left. take my notes out. she too. sudden. she turns back and our eyes meet. she tilts head to right and continues to stare at me. like she always does. she has some suspicion.

wait- the necklace... she, wore it? i scrunch my eyebrows and look at her. we keep staring at each other. like we would be the only students here. the rings...

"movie. thriller. shooting. blood. we sit and watch the movie. everyone around us is nervous, screaming, covering eyes. he is calmly eating popcorn. she yawns and puts her head on his shoulder.

y/n: this so boring. those who wrote scenery have never been through this.
he nods. puts head on hers.
changmin: strongly agree. over dramatic.
he straightens and turns to her.
changmin: y/n, i have actually something to give you.

he searches in pockets and takes out little cute sachet with embroidered flower on it.
changmin: this is something we got the same way like in this movie. if our boss knew that we know each other and work together, it would be end of us. this simbolysis our never ending friendship y/n.

she takes it and takes out two rings who are one silver chain. the rings are small and silver too. they found them in boss building while fighting. that was the time they first met and felt connection.

one ring had "c" on it, other has her name first letter on. he takes the necklace. when whole cinema hall screams of fear when in the movie has terrible bloody scene, he puts necklace around her neck.
changmin: promise me that we will never forget and leave each other."

whole lecture i can't concentrate. i stare at her. does she remember? did she made some deal. i take my notebook page, rip it out and scrunch it. bell rangs. i look again. she is not there. sh!t. i run outside. she is walking. this is my chance. i run, take her hand and pull back. we face each other. pretty close.

y/n: why we keep crossing each other paths?
changmin: you remember something?
she gets confused.
y/n: what?
changmin: don't leave me. i'll help you. we both are searching for the same thing. we both are confused.

we stand. look at each other. footsteps approaching. he.
juyeon: y/n! what are-
he stops behind her. poker face.
juyeon: what is he doing here? do you know him?
please. she keeps staring at me. i am looking back at her. she smirks.
y/n: he is ji changmin. friend of mine.

surprised. both of us. one positively, one negatively. she turns around and goes past juyeon. mission success. smirk.
changmin: was a lot easier then i thought.

go past him and push into his shoulder.
juyeon is mad. he looks down. then up. he was unprepared again. fail. too much fail. he never failed. they had interacion which leads to new one. he turned around and went outside.
juyeon: i will have to use different methods.
__

all three of them were at home. they all were thinking about similar things. juyeon was in his rented apartment, sitting on sofa, both hands on table and holding his head with just washed hair. he was thinking how to ask sangyeon for favor to scare changmin.

changmin was laying on sofa, smiling that he had succeed on reaching out to y/n. he was humming happily and moving his feet along the rhythm. he took piece of popcorn and looked at with evil stare. he squished it really hard.
changmin: this is gonna be sangyeon and his pet really soon.

he giggled and drank more soda. while y/n was sitting in bed, holding the necklace in her hands. the scene from school is still in her head. she looks out the window. "give me the answers already. what's with me and changmin and juyeon" she feels like she has seen changmin before. but doesn't know where.

she falls into bed sheets. soft. eyelids close. sigh. why everything is so confusing since 2 days ago? she fell asleep with necklace in her hands. moon shined on it. vibrate from the phone. 2:43am. notification.

unknown : meet me at college entrance tomorrow