12.

juyeon ran into school. he had to find y/n before she is with changmin. others might have thought that he is late to lecture by the speed he passed by everyone. no. he was trying to save someones life.

he ran through all hallways, to her locker. she was no where to be seen. last place. the hall where lecture was happening. he ran and saw her coming out of wc.

i went out of toilet and heard some steps approaching to me. i look at the side and juyeon stops by me, breathing heavily. he was running for a while. he grabs my hand. "hey! what are you doin-"

juyeon: please don't be next to changmin today
y/n: what?!

he looked deeply into my eyes. i could sense he was worried. about what? i've got my memories back but i still don't remember him. how is he involved with me and changmin? he only showed up after the fight with sangyeon and became close to me. "just stay away from him. it might be dangerous"

so changmin was right. sangyeon is after us. but how the fuck juyeon knows. i shove my arm out of his. "what is wrong with you?" i walked back in class and he just looked at me.

she was sitting next to changmin. pretty understandable since she got her memories back. this is like slap in my face. "you didn't complete mission" "you weren't supposed to fall in love!" me and sangyeon was not ready that changmin will be this strong. no more like sangyeon is so stupid when he forgot tha-

3 guys with weapons bashed into class. a lot of students started to scream and our teacher jumped back and went behind her table. changmin took me under the table and held me. "don't move"

guards: we won't attack anyone just tell us where is ji changmin!

a lot of girl started to gossip. they looked at teacher and waited for answer. "how i am supposed to know, there are so many students..."
guards: STOP PLAYING JOKES AROUND! WHERE IS JI CHANGMIN?!

all class went silent. the teacher still didn't answer for the his safety. "i said where IS HE?" he pushed the teacher and she crashed into wall. "where is he-"

y/n pulled the guard back and he fell down. she stood in front of the teacher. "now you are gonna protect-" he tried to pull her but she kicked him into stomach and he fell down coughing. "shut up you filthy ass"

juyeon: y/n please just let them go

"juyeon? what are you doing here?" juyeon? i look at him. how the hell they know him- someone pulled me by hair "watch how you talk you low-"

someone kicked him so bad that he crashed into white board. "don't you dare touch her" he fell down and his head started to bleed. he didn't breathe. i look up changmin.

"aahh here you are changmin" he grabbed his arm and twisted it. the guard fell down screaming painfully. whole class was in shock to see what's happening. now they no longer were surprised why they showed up all in bruises that one day.

the guard tried again to take changmin, but i took ruller and smashed into his face. someone kicked me into stomach and hit my head with weapon. i coughed.

thud. i look at up and juyeon had ruller in his hands which was inserted in guards body "you betrayer-" juyeon kicked his face

juyeon: you all get out now!
all students and teacher ran out when changmin punched juyeon. he fell down and his lip was bleeding again. "are you allowed to kill your teammates now?" " i was saving y/n"

teammates?!
"you work for sangyeon?!"

juyeon and changmin were surprised by the roar they heard from y/n. "you fucking bitch-" she ran and kicked juyeon. she took him up by his collar and punched him. "so that's why you showed up that day!"

footsteps were heard from afar. changmin pulled me away from juyeon "WHAT?!"
changmin: y/n get away

juyeon stood up and heard the same. he looked at me and tried to push me away "y/n go away"
y/n: i won't-
changmin took me and yanked me away "Y/N GO NOW!!" many guards at that moment bashed into class and started to run towards changmin.

y/n: CHANGMIN!

changmin took the teacher's stick and inserted into guard's body, but other ones were already attacking him. one guard fell down on changmin. He twisted the guards's neck and pushed him. they were so much and they didn't even bother to pay attention to me or juyeon.

i took teacher's chair and smashed into guards face. his face dislocated and the blood splattered on other guards faces. 3 were dead, 5 more to deal with. i pulled changmin up when sharp object flew at me. juyeon pulled me away and the object hit against the wall.

changmin was protecting himself, i was protecting changmin and juyeon was protecting me. changmin kicked the guards face, took his head and smashed it into edge of the table. he took gun out of guards pocket and shot them all of them.

changmin took my hand and started to go out, when juyeon took my other hand and pulled me back. "let her go." changmin said in deep tone, gripping the gun. "she can't go with you, she will die"
changmin: who are you to deci-

i kicked juyoen in stomach and he fell down holding his stomach. i took gun out of changmin's hands and aimed at juyeon. he looked up and scoffed. "you are such a pain in ass, juyeon" i loaded the gun "should i kill you in sangyeon's place?"

suddenly my head started to buzz painfully. i fell down while holding my head. shit- it felt like it will rip into pieces. sangyeon. he is here and he still has access to my chip.

changmin and juyeon were both shocked. they didn't understand what was happening and why y/n reacted like that, because no one was in the class. and sangyeon succeeded again. in getting changmin's attention on juyeon.

changmin looked at juyeon and pulled him up by his collar "IS THIS PART OF YOUR PLAN?!" he punched him. though he caught changmin's hand, twisted behind his back and pressed against the wall " i said not to take y/n! SHE WILL DIE-" changmin kicked him from behind.

some guards ran in class, took my leg and started to pull me away "yaH LET ME GO!"

juyeon and changmin immediately looked at me. juyeon took the gun from the ground and shot at the guard's hand. loud scream. it let my leg down. it was slightly bleeding since the bullet touched my skin leaving a scar.

changmin ran to other guard who was next to me and started to strangle him, but more guards showed up in class and grabbed changmin from all side and pulled him away. he tried his best to get out but he couldn't.

"changmin!!" i tried to get up my my head still hurt and my feet was injured. i bit my lip, got up and ran out of the class. chaos. juyeon pulled me back.

"LET ME GO!" i screamed. he held me tightly with both hands "y/n get yourself together! you will die-" i tried to get out of his hands but he was stronger.

"FFS JUYEON LET ME GO! I LOVE HIM AND SANGYEON WILL KILL HIM, YOU KNOW THAT!" she shouted and even started to tear up. her words punched me real bad. though i knew it already, hearing it now - hurt. i let her go.

the scene was similar. emergency signal, chaos, bruises and cries, but now i was involved too. i was a second lead who has no chance.

I started at her. she immediately started to run as fast as she could. she was the only one who could save changmin now. I won't stand like an idiot. I will follow her and help her is she needs it.

I ran down the hallway and saw few guards laying on the ground and breathing heavily. floor covered i blood. changmin or sangyeon.

i ran to one of them and took the gun. it still had some bullets left. i was about to leave when the guard caught my leg and i almost tripped. "help..." i got up and scoffed "i have more important things to do loser"

the school is huge and i might be too late. oh god changmin, where are you?!