13.

i was getting pulled away by many guards and y/n was still with juyeon. i tried to get out, but each time i received a stomp into face, stomach or back. we were heading pretty close to the stairs.

i swing my leg at the guards ankle. he tripped back, pushing other guards down the stairs. i bumped my elbow in guards face who was behind me. they all got so clumsy. i took out the gun and stick from the guards pocket. someone grabbed my hand, but i managed to slap his eyes with the stick with my other hand.

i shot one guard. silence. someone took out it's gun, but again- bang! he fell down, leaving blood on the ground. "put down the-" bang. another guard fell down without any sign of living.

"don't move or speak, or you'll sleep with them" i pointed gun at those who were dead already. of course, one of them moved. i shot, but the other jumped on me and wrapped his arm around my neck, trying to choke me. idiot.

i smacked his head with the gun and threw him out the window. my face was in bruises, my hair was messy and outfit - dusty.

y/n. i have to find her. i ran away, but suddenly stopped when a bullet left a scar un my hand. fuck- it was bleeding. i look back. there he is. sangyeon. i ran- like a fool, but i had to.

i ran and turned left to other hallway, but some object slid under my feet and i fell down on my hand which was injured. i groaned in pain. "never expected that from you" sangyeon laughed. i got up but he pushed me down again. "you never listen, right? you always want to get what you want"

he squatted down and sighed " you know i am kind of jealous, because if i had your thinking" he punched me in the face and blood dripped down from lips "i would have already killed you"

i laughed and looked into his eyes "yes, i would have never chose such a shit guy like juyeon" he pulled me up by my collar and i maintained my smile "you have fun, don't you? always this fucking annoying-" he kicked me into stomach with his knee. i coughed silently.

he walked around and sighed again "where i will get the guards? you and y/n never think-" "and you never think about others. they are just toys. nothing more" i sat against the wall and smirked. "is it fun to tease all the time?" i scoffed and looked away.

"at least i don't cry about some dead guards" "you fucker" he kicked me and i slid across the hallway and bumped into lockers.

he stepped on my injured hand and pressed it "smile now, you brat. no one is here to save you" my face showed the pain and sangyeon was satisfied by it.

"you are nothing more than a pain in ass changmin. even to y/n. she always haves to save you" he pressed the hand even more and i groaned in pain. the power and strength was leaving me. he stepped back and took out his gun. he blew off some non-existing dust and aimed at me "last words, ji changmin"

it was too late i realized. and really, there was no one to save me. i looked up and realized that one tear ran across my cheek "you are taking too long. so let's start this again, a better and new start. by-"

shot. i closed my eyes. thud. i opened my eyes. i wasn't the one who got shot. a red trace showed up on sangyeon's shirt. he scoffed and looked down "i knew it" he fell down and i saw her. y/n, standing at the end of hallway with gun in her hands.
__________________

the gun dropped on the ground. i ran to changmin. i was crying "CHANGMIN ARE YOU OKAY?" he had bruises all over, his clothes were dusty and his hand-

"WTF WAS IN YOUR HEAD?! YOU COULD HAVE DIED!" changmin took my hand and smiled at me while laying against the lockers "y/n, i am alive and you just killed him" she sat next to me and sobbed "you said you won't leave me"

juyeon came from behind and saw y/n crying and changmin looking at her. y/n looker back at me "GO CALL AMBULANCE FAST!" and i did. that's the least i could do. i ran to class and called the ambulance " we'll be there in 10 minutes" i hate you changmin, but stay strong for 10 minutes.

changmin help her face and brushed off the tears "y/n don't cry, i won't die" she looked at him "i fucking hate you, you never think about yourself" he laughed softly "i know you will save me always" she scoffed took changmin's hand away from her face "you idiot"

he took her hand again "y/n before they take me away" he got closer, put his hand on her face and kissed her. finally. this all was over. the ambulance rushed in and broke their kiss. juyeon saw it all. how ambulance carried changmin away and y/n stayed sitting in the ground.

they promised to not leave each other. they were saves from the new start.

the end.