2

Here's a picture of Messiah Camillo Osmond

(Artist: ©snowcastle on Deviant Art)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

April 11th, 2027

Dear Diary,

Nothing much to write today. This is mostly about the party yesterday.

And some other small things about the store.

Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑)

I personally don't mean to berate or criticize the store and the current prices. But I need to vent some of my anger out on here. Geez, can't you believe that some of the pricing ranges on these items.

$10.89 for a loaf of white bread

$8.40 for some cookies

$1.99 for each vegetable and fruit

You can guess the rest of the list. But can't you believe they charge that much for bread now. I tried getting whole wheat. Even though I hate that kind of bread. Even though it doesn't taste that different.

That bitch costed twelve dollars and ninety nine cents?!?!?!?!?

No way I was about to get that. And worst of all. I had to get gas before I got to the party. Almost twenty dollars per gallon.

GOD WHY IS EVERYTHING SUDDENLY SO EXPENSIVE!!!

Anywho....The party went great. I mean, Felix always knows how to set up good parties. I even won some money. AND NO, I DID NOT GAMBLE FOR IT.

Instead, we played this game. I forgot what it was called or where it was from. But, basically we need to get all the money we can get with only picking it up with a spatula. I got about thirty dollars. While the boss got the big win. One hundred and fifty dollars. It was fun along with other events. We did karaoke, played some games on Felixes console, and other bored games.

That's all I have for now...Thanks again

Judah,

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

April 15th, 2027

Messiah

"Hehe, look at Ezekiel" Evelyn then chuckled out quietly "sleeping like the little angel he is".

"Tch, you call that little angel" I then said while looking in the rear view mirror "he looks like he fell from the fifth floor of a building and dislocated his jaw".

I snickered as Evelyn hit me in the shoulder playfully with her hand. But we both stopped as both of us were waking Ezekiel up. I looked back up as both chuckle as we came to a stop light. I stopped since the light was red. I glanced over at Evelyn. Before leaning over and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you baby" I then whisper before looking back at the road. "I love you too" was all she said. Before there was suddenly a ringing sound all around us. But it appeared to me that I was the one that could only hear it. As Evelyn had not react to it.

Suddenly, I find myself jolting upward and gasping for breath. I looked around to see I was back in my room. I panted as I looked down to Evelyn's side of the bed. Making sure if this was real or not. Sadly, her side of the bed was still empty. I growled out in anger and frustration as laid back down.