27

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 11th, 2027

Dear Diary,

I know it's been a while since I've last written into you.

And I'm trying to keep up with trying to get myself to write into you on a daily basis.

But now right to what's happened these past few weeks.

First of all, Felix's mother passed away just recently. Which is pretty sad, I was close to her.

But how she died makes my blood boil.

She was hit by a car before the driver took off. Police still haven found them to this day. Which makes me even more mad.

How can someone just go out of they're way and hit someone. And run off like nothing happened!

Sure it might've been an accident!

But that still doesn't give you the right to drive off and leave someone for dead!

Whoever that driver was, they're a criminal and a coward!

Anyways, with that out of the way.

Yesterday was her funeral.

I'm still trying to process of seeing Felix in that room. He seemed so out of it.

Like, it looked like he's been crying for days.

It wasn't until they put her casket in the ground that he started bawling his eyes out again.

Everyone was crying...but not as hard as Felix.

Speaking of him, I guess this whole entire thing has put some strain on our friendship.

He's hasn't talked to me and has been refusing to talk to me.

I don't blame him though. He's just going through a lot And I think he's really emotionally distressed right now.

But that's still no excuse for the argument that he started yesterday.

Again...probably emotionally distressed and a stressed out right now.

But that still doesn't excuse the argument that he had between us.

I don't wanna talk about it right now. But I will sometime this week.

Judah,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 10th, 2027

Judah

I just can't believe I need accept the fact that Felix's mom is dead now.

It's been hard on all of us, especially for Felix.

We just got done with the funeral. And now we're at his house to have dinner with him and his dad.

We sat in silence as we ate. It was so uncomfortable to eat. With the only sounds being the sound of our forks and knifes scraping against our plate to cut pieces of chicken and put it into our mouths.

That wasn't until Felix clears his throat. Which caused everyone to look up at him.

"Judah...can I speak to you?" He then says "alone?"

"Uh...sure" I then said, before putting my fork and knife down on my plate.

We step out of the dining room, and into the kitchen.