13

June 9th, 2027

Judah

Well...I just wanna get out of bed right about now. But when I woke up this morning. I find myself in a predicament.

You see...Messiah loves to cuddle in his sleep. Which I've been in a couple of times now. But he always has this grip on me that prevents me from leaving.

I would try and slide down and slip from his grip. But he grips tighter on me whenever I do that. Plus, he always growls lowly before he pulls me back into his chest.

But I always kinda liked it. It feels wrong and creepy to watch him sleeping. But hey...how can you blame me!

He's hot as hell. One of the finest of men I've ever seen. But, he is on first place of my list.

Abs and muscles chiseled and defined to perfection. Along with his face and body features.

Black hair as black as one of those fighter jets. And a very charming and caring man. Ugh, all the things that anyone would want in a lover.

Never have I thought that I would be in a relationship. I mean look at me. I'm not that a attractive...in a way that people would say I'm not their type.

And I'm not famous, rich, or have a good paying job. Ok...maybe ten to fifteen dollars and hour is not a bad salary. But it's still not enough to make me rich.

But hey, look at Messiah! He's probably rich as fuck. Being an alpha of one of the largest packs in the U.S. definitely can pay you loads of money...if that's how it works.

Wait...speaking of alpha. If I'm the mate of Messiah. And he's the alpha...dose that mean that I'm the next luna! Ooo, things are about to go bad for this pack.

Not that I wanna mess things up on purpose. But I'm gonna be a very bad luna. I am not good at being in charge at things.

I'm either gonna mess it up badly and ruin Messiah's reputation. Or do something that's gonna cause problems. Like a war or a debate in the pack or other packs.

God, even one wrong move is gonna cause problems. Hopefully I'm a fast learner. Cuz I'm gonna need all the help I need.

Anyways...I really need to get out of bed. Because one, I need to piss. Two, I wanna finally get up and on my phone, and three, I NEED TO WRITE IN MY DIARY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY.

I need to talk about the food, the time we had outside at night, watching the sun set and stars in the night sky.

Ugh, and that's why I need to get out of this bed! I need to write my daily journal down. Since I made it a habit of mine!

I managed to escape last time. But it seems like I won't be able to escape from him this time. Unless...I could do this thing again.

I then lifted my free arm up and started to maneuver it around until I touched his back. I began to scratch and rub it slowly and lightly before I hear Messiah groan lightly.

I continued to do this until he turned over. Letting me go in the process. I quickly get out of bed and carefully and slowly walked around the room.