31

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 19th, 2027

Judah

Well this trip just got a little sad. Today's the day me and Emory are separating. I go on a night flight to Manila tonight.

We spent our last day together by going around cebu before we had to both separate so I can go catch my flight on time.

I did give him my phone number so we can keep in touch.

But it's so sad that we need to go our separate ways now. I wish that it could've last longer. He's such a fun person to hang out with!

But with all of that aside now. I'm now waiting for the airplane to take off to Manila.

Where I'm gonna do as much stuff as possible before I go back to America.

There's an amusement park I saw when I was searching up things to do around Manila. And then I saw this park called enchanted kingdom.

Looks pretty fun, and I loved the theme. So I'm definitely going there. As well as the main city Manila on my very last day.

So I gotta get myself over there so I can enjoy the last few days in Philippines.

Gosh, does time really go fast. And honestly, I can't wait to see Messiah again.

I know I shouldn't be thinking about him right now. But I can't help it!

I miss him, but I know we're still on break. So, I really shouldn't think about him. But I really can't help myself from missing him.

But, on the other hand. If we still aren't in good terms and on the same page yet. Then we'll have to go back
on break.

Also, I was also hoping to see Felix again, to see if we can work things out again.

Since, I hate to admit it. I do regret the things that I've said to him. And I'm hoping that he feels the same way too.

So, I'm also planning on trying to talk to him so we can make up for the things that happened between us so we can be friends again.

Just then, my phone interrupted my thoughts when it started to ring. I was at my gate, waiting in life for the security to check everyone's bags before we go in.

I looked at the screen, it was Ryan. I answered almost immediately.

"Hey Rhy! What's-" I was then interrupted when a very different person came on the phone.

"Judah? Judah is that you?!" The person then exclaimed in an apprehensive tone.

"Messiah?!" I exclaimed, instantly recognizing the voice, before I covered my mouth right after.

Realizing I was in public. Luckily, no one seemed to notice.

"Judah? Judah are you there?" He then exclaimed into the phone again, sounding more apprehensive.

"Messiah?!" I exclaimed more quietly "what are you doing calling on my boss's phone?!"

"More like why the hell did you just leave me without any explanation of why!" He then exclaims, making me cringe.