21

Judah

"So uh...how do you suck this thing?" I then asked, trying to learn how to do sexual things.

What? Even though I've seen it on tv, dosent mean I know exactly how to do it.

"Are you kidding me, baby. It's so easy to do!" Messiah then exclaimed "just imagine yourself eating a banana. But instead of eating it, just suck on it and move your head up and down".

"What kind of fucking description was that?!" I then exclaimed, chuckling afterwards "that sounds so stupid".

"Alright...fine!" He then exclaimed in a playful tone "you eat those melona ice cream bars, right".

I then nodded, those bars of ice cream are my favorite. But what dose that have to do with this?

"Well, just imagine yourself eating that. But instead of of the melted ice cream filling your mouth. It's my pre-cum and actual cum that I'll flood your mouth with" he then said, before he started to laugh.

I rolled my eyes, before I then followed his advise. I then positioned myself to where my mouth was above the tip of his cock.

Before then, slowly moving down and taking it in. But the damn thing was so big that I had to widen my jaw to just fit it. But even at that point, I could barely fit it in my mouth.

I assume this monster of a cock he has was the thickness of a plastic bottle. Jesus it's so big that it might break my jaw wide open.

But somehow, I pushed through the pain. And adjusted to the size of it. Even though I was only half way down his cock. He was already going down the back of my throat. And I could barely breath at all.

"Don't...push yourself, baby" Messiah then grunted out "I know you wanna enjoy this dick of mine, but I just don't wanna push you too far that you hurt yourself".

I nodded, and followed his advise. I went back up to get some air. Before going back down, and taking the whole thing in...somehow. And what luck, I take it down to the ballsack as well.

But at this point, anything is basically possible, am I right.

"Fuck babe...down to the sack" Messiah then groaned out "never thought you could do it".

I once again, I had to take his cock out of my mouth to talk.

"Me...either" I then said, clearly breathless.

I caught my breath, before getting back to business. I took it back in. But this time, just the tip of it.

I swirled my tongue around the head. Slowly at first, just to get him so aroused. That he couldn't hold back the urge to hold my head down. And thrust into my mouth so hard to where afterwards. I could barely speak or breath.

He let out growls of pleasure as he tried to keep his cool. But his body was telling me that he won't be able to hold in the beast much longer.

His body was slightly fidgeting and twitching in all types of places. He ran his hand through his hair, the other against the wall to support himself.

He should be glad he has atleast something to study himself with. I am currently on both knees, on the floor with both hands wrapped around his cock.