4

This is a picture of Felix Ace Declan

(Artist: ???)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

April 30th, 2027

Dear Diary,

...

I...

I don't even know what to write. Like I know what to write. But it just won't come out correctly.

But right now I am not ok...

I...I don't even feel like writing right now...

Judah,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

April 27th, 2027

Messiah

"S-Sa-So, wha-what is it?" I then asked as We looked at each other "what's he or she looking like".

I stared into the screen of the ultra sound machine. Just apprehensive and nervous about what the gender was. Not that I care about it. I would also love to have a baby girl. Maybe even two with one boy and one girl. But the ultra sound is only picking up one bean. Hehe, that's what I like to call the baby in there. Since it reminded me of a small little bean.

"Hmmm, I can't get a clear view yet. But, I am hearing a heart beat for sure. Oh wait, there it is" the doctor says happily before moving over for us to take a look.

There on the screen was my pride of joy. Kicking and moving around in my mates belly. Here we are eighteen weeks into the pregnancy. And about to see the baby's gender. God damn it, where did the time go.

The doctor went back to examining the baby. A short time later she turns back to us.

"We'll, Congratulations you two. It's A Boy!" She then exclaimed excitedly.

I turned to Evelyn. Both of us sharing the same excited and joyful looks on our faces. I didn't care about the gender. All I care about was now having a complete family. I hugged Evelyn tightly. Not to tight to the point where it could hurt the baby.

But to the point where I could feel my mates happiness emitting from her. Both of us were so happy. Me being the more happier one. I couldn't wait to meet my little boy. Watch him grow up along side my mate.

Watch him get a mate of his own when he's reach the age. Watch him love them with all his heart.

Suddenly, a ringing sound came from my ears. Before I find myself back in Ezekiel's room. I look around to see what I was doing in here.

Then all of it came rushing back to me. I looked down to what I was holding. There, we're the ultra sound photos in my hand. As well as some of his baby photos and toys on the floor around me. I feel something running down my cheek. Instantly knowing they were tears. I looked over to his bed. Untouched since he went missing.

Seeing it empty just made more tears come down my cheeks. I moved over to his bed. Still neatly made from him. For the first time in three months. I was in his room again.

I laid down on his bed. Before taking one of his favorite stuffed animals and held it close to my chest. His sent was still there. Smelling his sent made me break down into sobs. Feeling like an absolute failure. I failed to protect both my mate and Ezekiel. They both meant the world to me. Without them here I feel empty.

I then felt something rub my arm gently. I then turn to see my mother. I instantly relax myself from her presence. I hate to admit it. But, I've always loved my mother a little more then my dad.