19

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June 12th, 2027

Dear Diary,

Yes I know, I'm back to writing on a daily basis. Which is pretty good for me to be honest. But, there's nothing really interesting to talk about really.

However, I did tell Ezekiel about the story of both my biological and adoptive parents. Pretty sad story I know. But, I've also told him about me being on medication. Yes, you heard me right. I indeed, told a literal six year old about me and .

Like I did to my therapist. I told him, about how my mom died. Then about how my father killed himself. Then finally about my whole adoptive family dying and the medication I've been on for the past year.

But I didn't tell him about why I've been on meds. And how I've been taking them everyday secretly.

Reasons for this is because, I'm pretty paranoid about my ptsd. About it attacking more worse then before. And having to go through everything all over again.

Hell, I'm even worried that even with one day without it. Everything will go down hill. But him also worried about Messiah finding out. What's he gonna think of me.

God he's gonna think that I'm some sort of drug addict! Ok, maybe not to that extent...but he's still gonna be mad.

Ok, back to the convo I had with Ez. He was pretty interested about my story. And understood that I wasn't ready to tell his dad. But I needed to tell someone about it. You know, get it off my chest.

Plus, he promised to keep this secret of mine. You know, I don't understand how a six year old can understand a full adult.

Especially with topics like this. Actually, you know something else. How dose a fucking six year old act like a grown up.

Like, when I was his age. I was still drawing on the walls and bouncing on the bed until I was eight.

But with all of that aside. I was thinking of upgrading you. You know, since I had you for a couple of months now. Since my last one was full.

But I'm kinda still thinking about what to do. But hopefully it's soon.

Thanks Diary

Judah,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June 15th, 2027

Messiah

"So, how was the food at that restaurant?" I then asked Evelyn "it was pretty good for me".

"Yes, the food was of course tasty. Mostly because we go here once a month. But, thanks to that. I know my favorite" she then said.

I chuckled as I continued to focus on the drive home. But I couldn't help but look over to her again. I sighed, wanting to just look at her all day. You know, wanting to be all lovey dovey.

But, I'm the one driving. And my parents are behind us. So if we crash...they're gonna crash into us.

So, I focused on the road. Making sure I keep all of us safe.

But gosh, dose she look beautiful as always. As well as the scenery we're driving home in. The sun was just setting. Giving out this orangey yellow color.