16

This Is A Picture Of Eduardo Joseph Rhys

(Artist: GREENTEA781016 On Twitter)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Judah

"Well, your gonna love the pack house, Felix" Sebastian then said "there's so much to do there".

"Like what?" Felix then asked as he looked around at the scenery.

All of the trees were bright with color. As well as the ground. Covered in leaves and patches of grass.

"You'll just have to wait and see" Messiah then said "we'll give you a tour after you meet my mom and dad, my cousin and his mate, and then some of the pack members".

"And...what exactly is a pack house" he then asked "sorry, kinda forgot all of the things we learned in high school. But, dose it house the whole pack".

"Hehe, well not all of the pack" Messiah then said "we give a choice to current and new pack members who join us. Whether if they wanna stay in the pack house. Or have their own house to live in. Most who live in the pack house are warriors. Both current and in training. But, being one of the largest packs in my the country. We mostly have members who live in the near by towns we have".

"And, how much people are there" I then asked.

"Near thirty thousand werewolf's" he then said.

"Woah, that's a lot" I then said.

But messiah shook his head.

"You should hear about my cousin's pack. He has near ninety thousand werewolf's in population".

"So that's why you and him are one of the largest packs in the country" Felix then said.

"Ah-Uh, territories are not big from population count. They are considered biggest from the territory they have" Messiah then corrected.

"How much territory do you have?" Felix then asked.

"From the end of Maine to New York" Messiah then said.

"Well that's a lot of land for sure" Felix then uttered.

"Damn right there is" Sebastian then whispered before leaning over to Felix's ear.

And whispering something to him. Making Felix blush pink on his cheeks.

Felix

"Oh god..." I then uttered.

"Hehe, yup. I can't deny, that I've been saving up my cum for the right moment" Sebastian then whispered in my ear "and that moment is about to come right when we get to that pack house".

I rolled my eyes before trying to ignore him. But unfortunately, his dirty talking continued.

And don't get me wrong...I love some dirty talk.  Especially from a hot hunk, but not when I'm around people. Especially when a fucking kid is  in the row in front of us.

Luckily, Ezekiel and Judah seem to be talking about his dads pack house. And that it reminded him of a castle or some shit.

And this SUV has this back row that's blocked by the second row of seats. So...maybe this is the perfect opportunity to get some revenge.

"Come on baby...I know you're loving my dirty talk" Sebastian whispered in a raspy tone "and I know damn well you're gonna love my cock in bed".

"You sir, are moving way too fast!" I then exclaimed quietly "but...I like it".