Chapter-2

It's been almost a year since I saw him. I remember It well, that day I was so excited to give him our fifth anniversary gift so that I ran and gave him a hug. He was very uncomfortable with that situation so suddenly stopped showing my affection. Before I could say anything he told me he is in love with someone else, so lets breakup. I couldn't even believe in at first. I even thought he was tricking me to give me a surprise. He left me there and never came back. I never saw him since then. At first I struggled a lot. I was crying whole night hugging his photos. I wear his shirt when I miss him. I even had to visit therapist. I couldn't forget him. He was my first love, even with the girl I was he was always with me. He was the reason I followed my dreams. I'm not over him so it's not at all good idea to meet him. He saw me and that smile, my heart is beating faster. He is coming this way, what should I do?

She tried to walk away but he was close. When she heard his voice she couldn't take any step more.

Hi Emma.........

Emma took a deep breath, gained some confidence, turned towards him and smiled.

- Hi Jin, how are you?

Jin smiled at her,'' I'm.... fine.... and what about you?''

- fine too. what are you doing here?

- my.... girlfriend's house is nearby. I came to buy some drinks. What about you?

- ooh......I'm here for work.

- ooh.... I.........

- hey babe, where did you went? I was looking for you.

Emma turned to see JK walking towards her smiling.

Babe? What the hell he is up to?

JK put his hands around her waist and turned his gaze towards Jin. Emma was shocked and looked at him.

-who is this gentleman here babe?

Emma suddenly understood what JK was up to so she smiled and replied to him.

He may have saw me trying to run away and guessed the situation.

- oohh... he is my old friend.

- Ooh, I'm Jungkook.

Jin looked at him with cold expression,   ''I'm Jin.''

JK- (smirking) Hello Jin, nice to meet you 

- nice to meet you too.

-  I'm sorry to interept. I guess I have to take her with me now. We got work to do.

He gave a peck on Emma's head. Jin was staring at them clenching his teeth.

- okay...... see you later Emma

- bye

She gave a smile to Jin. Then she walked towards JK's car with him. He helped her get into passenger's seat. Then he turned and waved at Jin before getting into driver's seat. Jin was staring at them till they got into car. JK quickly drove off from there. Emma was sitting there silent, looking outside window. She was holding her tears.

Why did he had to talk to me? He could have ignored me or try to act like a stranger. Why? He was standing there like nothing was there between us. How are you? How do you think I would be when you left me like that after knowing all about me? Why?

JK felt Emma was at verge of crying. She was very gloomy. He felt what he did was wrong and Emma maybe angry with him. He had to do something.

- are you okay?