Chapter-19***

****Mature content warning, content in this chapter may be inappropriate for some readers. People who are uncomfortable and underage can skip this chapter.****  

.

.

.

Emma's eyes scanned him for a second, her eyes went through his muscular chest and abs.

His body is just .... oh stop it Emma, you have seen better body than his. But, oh shit I don't think I can control anymore. No, Emma ... stop staring and go out. That will be better.

She then turned and tried to open the door but Hoseok quickly closed it from behind.

You like what you see? He whispered in her ear, trapping her between his hands.

She felt a shiver in her body.

I can't move, he is so close. I feel his breath on my skin, oh sh*t, I'm doomed.

She slowly turned to look at him. His hair was wet and water droplets were running through his skin. she got lost into his eyes when it met hers. He licked his lips as his gaze went down into hers. He leaned closer to her and pecked her lips. She didn't move from where she was standing. He smirked and pressed her against the wall.

 You like this? He asked before attacking her lips. She hungrily kissed him back. Her hands disappeared into hair, tugging at it as intense pleasure overcame her. His hand grabbed her ass pulling her closer. She moaned into his mouth giving his tongue an invitation to play with hers.

He gave her few seconds to catch her breath, lips exploring her throat, hands disappearing underneath her shirt, tracing her soft skin. She moaned as he kissed and nibbled her neck, sucking on her sweet spot. His one hand slipped under her t-shirt and cupping her breast. He pulled her top off with his hungry eyes gazing her body.

Fuck, you are so beautiful, he breathed as he unclasped her bra. She moaned as his lips attacked her breast, his tongue licking her nipples and trailing around her skin. She felt the pleasure in bones when he continued his journey. He stops for a second to look at her face attacking her lip again. Without breaking the kiss, he picked her up, walking towards the bed and tossed her on to that soft mattress. His eyes glazed deep into hers, while climbing on to top of her. His eyes were darker filled with lust and need for her. He nuzzled into her neck as his hand slipped into her shorts, finding its way to her folds teasingly rubbing her clit.

You are so wet, he smirked against her neck.

Hos..eok, she moaned his name as he pushes two fingers into her and her vision blurs, feeling intense. His fingers started to move in rough pumps as his head briefly ducked down to lick her nipples. She arched her back at pleasure as he added a third finger pulsing in. her breath started to get quicker, and Hoseok felt her start to contract around his finger.

Come all over my finger, babe. He whispered as she arched back and moaned against his neck. He watched her trying to catch breath with a smile but fading as her lips curved into smirk as she looked him. she suddenly pushed him on to bed climbing on to him kissing his lips. Hoseok was stunned by this action. Her hands running over his muscular chest, one of them sliding into towel. He groaned as she gripped his hard length and gently stroked it. His eyes followed her as she trails kisses through his chest down till she reaches between his legs. That's when he finally realizes what she is up to and noticed his towel have been removed already.

She opened her mouth and enveloping the tip, gently wrapping her tongue expertly around the flushed tip. He threw his head back, obviously enjoying the sensation.

Oh fuck... he groaned of pleasure as she slowly bobbed her head up and down. He looked down at her but when her eyes met his, his body went up in flames. He gathered her hair together, slowly guiding her head up and down as she wrapped her lips around his pulsating length, sucking him while allowing her tongue to caress each ridge and vein. Hoseok was twitching underneath her and she was loving the feel that she gets from making him feel the pleasure. She was inching down his length, working him all the way down and he felt himself hit the back of her throat. She takes all of him in, slowly guiding her lips down to his base making sure her tongue hit all his spots. He blacked out for a second as the pleasure was immense.

Fuck...babe...come here.... he grunted as he pulled her up to him kissing her swollen lips.

My turn... he smiles against her lips, turning her as she is under him. without wasting a second he reached her folds placing small kiss. She let out a yelp as his mouth brushed her heat. He gave her pleasure, fucking her with his tongue and hands still on her waist. She was a moaning mess as he kept going, flicking his tongue faster around her clit, making her go crazy as she reached high again. He moaned against her sending a vibration through her core as she cried out in pleasure. She grips the sheet beneath her and arch up as she hits the orgasm.

He kisses his way up to her lips and slowly grabs her neck in his hands.  "Now...Now...i'm going to lay down and you are going to straddle my face but you are still going to suck mine. Will you do that for me babe?", He whispered against her skin and she nodded. He laid down and eagerly held his hands out to help her position herself over his face. She gently sucked tip of his cock loving the way it twitched slightly at the feeling. His tongue started to flick around her clit and he moaned against her as she moved further down on his cock. She wanted to moan how he is making her feel with his mouth but instead she had to focus on his cock.  she deepthroated  his as much as she could and continued to suck, his thighs were twitching as he was enjoying the sensation. His tongue swirled around her clit and she was trembling , a wet mess. He jolted and tapped inside her her thigh as she adjusted herself off from him. 

That's enough babe, he said as he made her lay next to him.

 He grabs a condom from side drawer while she catches her breath. He slides the condom on and positions himself in between her legs.

Ready baby? He asks her and she nod. Slowly he pushes into her, picking up speed with each thrust. With each thrust her panting quickened. His hips meet hers with every bruising thrust of him, her eyes squeezed shut and her fingernails pierced into his shoulders.

Tell me how it feels, he asks as he go deep into her with his thrusts. So..good, she somehow made it come out of her mouth as not able to say anything. She could feel her orgasm creeping closer, leaving her moaning.

But he pulled himself out making her whimper. Turn around, face down, ass up, he instructed. He watched her obeying him with a smirk in his face. As she buried her face down to mattress, she felt his hands rested on her ass. She felt him put the tip against her entrance. She moaned as he pushed in once again and started to hit deeper. His hands ran up and found her hair and pulled it back making her look up. She closed her eyes at the pain mixing up with pleasure as he thrusted into her. He eased his grip on her hair and focused on fucking her instead. She was shaking as she was close to her orgasm.

I'm gonna cum, she said as his hips started hitting faster. Cum with me, he grunted, slamming into her. Her walls tightened around his girth, as they came together and his thrusts slowed down. She bit her lips as he pulled out, grabbing his towel and cleaning them both.

He slipped back into bed and pulled her towards him, burying his head into her neck. She chuckled as he hugged her tightly.