Bonus chapter 3- Jimin, Joon and Jin

Jimin

It's been almost a year since I lost June, my only hope to live. She was always my happiness, even the day she was born. Mom made me hold her small hands and told me, "Jimin, this is your little sister June, she is a gift god send you for being a good boy, an angel, you should be protecting her always". When I looked at her I felt like she was smiling at me. From then she was everything, even when dad and mom left us alone in this world, she was my will to live. She was a good child too, never made any issue and loved by everyone. Teachers and classmates only have compliments about her. Everyone used to tell me you raised a good angel and I was so proud. But still I lost her. Why did I trust......ouch......?

Jimin raised his head and looked around. He was walking around a mall and had fell down. He was sad and felt so down.

Why my life is like this? i....

"Are you okay?" A voice made him look up. He saw a girl smiling at him. She was small and cute. She was standing there concerned about Jimin.

"Yeah, I'm okay", Jimin replied as he tried to get up but she ran forward and helped him to walk towards the seat nearby. He made him sit there.

"There you go.... be careful"

"Thank you", Jimin smiled at her.

"Are you okay?" She asked with concern

"No I'm okay, it's just I fell"

" I wasn't asking about that, I saw you walking around and you looked so sad. You don't seem well"

Jimin looked at her stunned, then looked down at floor.

" I don't know why you are sad but if you want would you like to spend some time there."

Jimin turned towards the side she pointed, there were few children smiling at him.

" they are from orphanage nearby and I have taken them for outing. They showed me that you fell down and help you. if you don't mind spend some time with them. it may help you."

Jimin couldn't help but smile at the children waving at him. He stood and walked with that girl towards them. Those kids ran towards him as he smiled at them. He sat there and hugged them as they reached him. His gaze turned to her who was standing there smiling at him. He gave a smile back.

They both were standing there watching kids playing. Jimin was taking few glances at her. After some time, she turned towards him.

"What? am I beautiful?"

"Huh?"

"I've been seeing you taking glance at me many times? What happened?"

"Err.... You remind me of some one"

"Who?"

"My sister"

"Did you just sister zoned me?"

"No.... you just have some similarities"

"Oh.... Where is she?"