Chapter-14

I.... I....

Tae paused what he was going to say. Hoseok looked at the direction he was looking. Emma was standing there pouting. She slowly walked towards them and stood there.

Emma- I'm sorry for shouting at you

Tae looked at his sister and thought what Hoseok just told him. She was always like this. Ask sorry even if it was her fault. She will forgive him quickly too. he felt something wasn't right. But seeing her cry because of his words made him sad. He quickly thought of an idea to change the atmosphere when he saw Hoseok smiling at him. 

(This guy is just like what JK told me and Emma is giving me no other choice. There is no one in Lily's house so it's not safe to let her live there alone. The only hands i could trust my sister with is Hoseok. JK and Yoongi hyung have told me many things about him. So, i must let her live here.)

Hoseok- if you want I will leave you two alone.

Tae- what are we, couple?

Hoseok- what?

Tae- Sit here, we have to talk

Hoseok looked at him confusedly.

Emma- (sitting near Hoseok) you are still angry?

Tae- I'm still not sure about leaving you with HIM, I'm worried

Emma- why Tae, you know he can't touch me unless I give him permission.

Tae- I'm not worried about you I'm worried about him

Emma- what?

Hoseok- what? me?

Tae- yes you. I don't want cry and beg to your family in front of your hospital bed.

Emma- Tae......

Tae- what? do you remember I had to stand on my knees for hours just to drop police case against you? That's the reason I became a police.

Hoseok- police case? When?

Emma- nothing

Tae- nothing? She got dismissed from a school for beating a boy up.

Emma- he grabbed my ass

Tae- so? You had to send him to hospital?

Emma- that was a mistake. I didn't know it would hurt him that much. I was just 13. I just did what I saw in movies

Hoseok- wait a minute...... you were just 13? Movies? Okay....let me sum up.... You beat up a boy when you were 13 imitating the way in movies, whom was admitted to hospital and you were dismissed. Tae had to beg to his family to drop a POLICE CASE. Am I right?

Emma- yes....

Hoseok- how strong were you then? And how did you become a police officer?

Tae- that is the great part. She was the trouble maker in area and police could never catch her. Later she felt like I could be a better police officer than them and decided to be one. I and lily chocked when she announced her dream.