Chapter-18

what? 

Jimin's eyes went wide.

Others gulped. They forgot to tell JK that Jimin doesn't know this. JK sensed that from their face and slapped his mouth.

Is he not aware of it? It looks like that...oh fuck....now what?

 However, Jimin marched towards him and grabbed his collar. Other stood up and walked toward them.

Jimin-(angry) what did you just said? He killed whom?

JK- Jimin, listen

Jimin- why didn't you tell me that. he was the one who killed my June? I'm gonna kill that bastard.

Jimin let JK's collar go and started to walk towards front door. But Emma quickly stood infront of him and blocked his path. She knew if they let him go, he may get killed by Sehun.

Emma- Jimin, don't act foolish, please listen to us first

Jimin- (pushing her) move

He almost reached the front door but Tae beat him and Jimin fell on floor.

Tae- Hoseok, lock the door. Jimin, you have to listen first.

Hoseok already locked it and put key in his pocket. Jimin was angry and he ran towards Tae and punched him in face. Tae backed of a little.

he is angry, i have to stop him. May be fighting with me help him to let his frustration out. I have to do this to save him.

 Tae pushed Jimin who was trying to beat Hoseok and take door key from him. Jimin tried to beat him again but Tae blocked him. He lost his temper and pushed Tae stronger making him fell on floor. Jimin rushed towards Tae and started to punch him in face. it was getting out of hand Yoongi and Namjoon pulled Jimin away and JK and Hoseok helped Tae to get up. Emma stood between them.

Emma- you guys stop it. Jimin, do you think we will let that bastard go? You don't know the real Sehun. He is more dangerous than you think. We were trying to trap him not let him go.

Jimin- then why he is still out there?

Emma- you think we are not trying? do you know why am i still here even we all know he is after me? he almost kidnapped me, Jimin. But still i stayed here to catch him. I'm putting myself as a bait for him.

Jimin- you don't have to...

Emma-  If you go now, you'll get killed which will alert him and prevent us from catching him. we know him, JK had fought with him and me too. He is very strong than you think. If he gets you remember something, he will kill each and everyone present here and take me with him. Everything we did to catch him will be wasted. Decide now, do you want to get justice for you sister or not?

Jimin looked at her, thought for a second, relaxed himself and Emma went towards him. she took his hands.

Emma- we will get him for sure. Now we know who did that. please help us to catch him.

Jimin hugged Emma and started crying.

Jimin- I trusted my sister with him Emma, I trusted her more than myself with him. I......

Emma- we know.

.

.