Chapter-5

Two days later

"What the fuck is this report? You can't even find a single evidence? Emma and JK, what the hell you were doing these days?" Hoseok shouted.

JK- sir, killer is very intelligent, he didn't leave any clues.

Hoseok threw a file at him and JK avoided it.

Hoseok- I know he is intelligent. You were sent to find him. If you can't why you all doing this job?

Everyone kept silent. Hoseok was very angry that it's been two days and they don't have any progress in case.

Hoseok- Emma

Emma- yes sir

Hoseok- I heard autopsy reports are here, where is it?

Emma- (showing the file) here is it sir.

Hoseok- what does it say? Read it.

Emma- it has been proved that she was brutally raped, tortured, beaten up and strangled to death. There was purple marks of beating and cuts made by some sharp object everywhere. There are marks of being tied by rope in her hands and legs. There were so much internal injury and ribs were broken. Marks on her neck shows that she was strangled. Other than this there is a small injury in her head. Results proved the presence of ******* in her blood.

Hoseok- no signs of rope or sharp objects used in her house?

Emma- no, we checked suspects house too for those item. It wasn't found.

After few minutes

At their desk

Emma- (putting the file down) my ears are hurting. He scolded us straight for one hour. Was he a rapper?

JK- I almost got his by the file. I still have some beeping sound inside my head.

Emma- let's get to work. If he came outside and see us talking.... uff.... I don't wanna go in again.

.

.

.

It was already very late when Emma reached home. Hoseok didn't came to trouble her today as he was also busy with the case. He was very busy these days that security told her and JK that he now sleeps in his office. Even with all the hatred JK and Emma couldn't help but feel sad for him. At least he let them go home. As she entered she saw the house was bit different. Looks like someone had come into her house. She carefully scanned her surrounding by taking JK's caller id in her phone to call if something happens. She saw a letter kept on her table.

She went there and took it. Reading it, she sighed.

Hey Pie,

I have kept the footage you asked me in your shelf. Your house looks like a mess and I know you will be tired when you come back. I have cleaned and I know where are the proper places of things. Don't worry my Monica Geller. You can take rest.