Bonus part 4- Yoongi

Yoongi opened the door and entered into his apartment. It was a tiring day for him. He threw his bag on floor and lay down on couch. He was about to sleep but his phone made notification sound. He took his phone from his pocket and checked it.

July 2nd

Tomorrow was the day, the day she left him, alone in this world. The moment he saw that on his phone he just put it away and walked towards shower. He removed his clothes and let the water flow through his pale skin. It didn't take any longer for him to break down into tears. He leaned against the cold tile and cried. He misses her so much. He never thought he would fall in love with someone until he met her. Her memories flooded in his mind.

I was sitting in café with Hobi and Joon who were talking about random things. I wondered how they were still friends. Hobi talks about dance or girls and Joon usually talk about studies. i couldn't help but smile and look outside. That's when i saw her. Her dark hair was tied into ponytail. She was wearing simple clothes. Her hazel eyes were sparkling through the glasses she wore. She was smiling at a kid who offered her lollipop. i was lost in her smile. i watched her walking into the café. i silently watched her walking towards counter ordering something and talking with girl in café.

"Joon, who is that girl, she seems familiar", Hobi asked making me look at him and Joon rolled his eyes.

"Seriously Hobi? You don't know Hana?" he asked him.

So her name is Hana

"Who is she?" Hobi looked confused.

"She is in our class ", Joon narrowed his eyes.

"What? why didn't I noticed there was this cute girl in our class?" Hobi was shocked.

"Well for that you have to visit class once in a while", Joon again rolled his eyes

Hobi rolled his eyes too, "well, let me talk to her".

What no......

Hobi was about to stand up but Joon pulled him down.

"Hobi, please no, we just came from running around the town, please let me rest", Joon begged him

"Okay, I'll meet her in class next day", Hobi shrugged.

I was boiling inside but i sat expression less. I  watched her going out with coffee after wishing café girl.

Next day Hobi flirted with her which ended up her crying. He panicked and brought her to café.

He made her sit with us and went to get her coffee. I looked at this innocent girl near me.

"Are you scared of him? "I asked her softly.

She looked at me in fright and I gave her a smile.

"Don't worry that fool just flirt, he is no harm". I looked towards Hobi.

She looked in same direction. We saw Hobi walking towards us and fell slipping on floor. The cold coffee in his hands was all over his head. Even I laughed when I him in that state. I saw her suppressing her laughter as Joon ran to help him. After sometime Hobi came back with some coffee and awkwardly smiled at her. From that day they both became friends.