Bonus chapter 2- Jungkook & Tae

Jungkook

Today is the day she is coming back as she promised. It's been many years since I saw her. I remember that day well. Final year in my school I was came to my class late. Teacher was not at all pleased as usual and I had to help librarian to clean library for two hours. He threatened me that he will complain my parents if don't do it properly. I was already at the verge of getting grounded so I agreed with him and went for my punishment.

There were no one there when I entered so I kept my bag and coat aside starting to clean. I was arranging books in shelf when I saw her face through the gap between books. Her brown hair was tied into a messy bun, strands falling into her face. Her eyes were sparkling through the glasses she was wearing. She selected few books and went towards table to sit. My eyes followed her each and every moves. It never left her while I was working. I wanted to speak to her but was feeling so nervous. I had never felt tensed to speak to a girl. She was sitting there with her earphones on smiling while reading some book in her hands. I was so nervous but I had to clean the place she was sitting. I took a deep breath and went near her. My presence made her look at me.

"Oh, Jungkook, what happened? "she asked curiously.

"You know my name? How?" I was shocked. She just smiled and replied that as popular boy of her school of course she knows me. I couldn't help but smile at that comment. We both became friends but I had already fallen for her. But I was scared that my identity may make her leave me if I tell her the truth. So, I always kept it hidden from her. She knew me well, she used to call me Kookie. I have to thank Hoseok hyung for that. He called me that in front of her and I tried to drown him in water. She said that was a cute name for a cute person like me.

It was so nice until one day she told me she is leaving country for her higher studies. I was hurt and sad. I didn't know what to do. I know how much she is serious about her carrier. I wanted her to achieve her dreams but I will miss her. So on the day she was leaving I opened to her about my feelings and wished her good luck. But for my surprise she told me to wait for her and she will come back for me one day. I had always kept that in my mind. Sometimes I feel hopeless but something inside me was telling she will come back.

I flirted with other girls and roamed around but she was always in my mind. I missed her and was always waiting for her. I almost gave up my hope.

That's when I got an anonymous call and it was her. She called me to say that she is coming back and I'm here in airport today waiting for her. Boys helped me to dress me up and I don't know what is gonna happen. I'm ready for anything but just I could meet her. I'm waiting here for her my love.

Kookie?

JK shocked at that voice and slowly turned towards there to see someone smiling at him. Unknowingly a pleasant smile appeared in his lips as their eyes met.

You came?

Of course, I had promised someone and you waited for me?

Of course, I had promised someone too.

*******

Tae

It's almost ten years since I and Lily is in relationship. I knew her from the day she visited my house on my birthday. I knew her as Pie's cute friend and for her I was Pie's weird brother.

I wasn't a strong person at all. it was always Pie who protected me and was stronger. She grew up fighting and playing sports whereas I always liked music. But my dad wanted me to be like a boy. So I tried harder to prove I'm strong. I wasn't allowed to cry or weak. Pie always fought with dad but I always tried to be a good boy. Even when they wanted me and Lily to be together I couldn't accept it. She was same as Pie to me but I obeyed what my father told me. Lily's parents were nice and they wanted us to be comfortable with this. Her dad called me near him alone and told me that he knows it's hard for me to see her like that but he would be glad if I was her man. He told he knows I'm not at all like my father and I don't have to rush. I can take all the time till we both get comfortable and know each other, I don't have to worry. I was so glad he done that so I decided to give a try. It took two years for me to ask her out. Slowly we became couple and it was tough. All the different tastes we had and arguments. First we tried to adjust but when we saw Pie and Jin we understood something. Instead of adjusting we made our differences our bond. We used our strengths and weaknesses compliment to each other. If I'm weak at something and she is good at it, rather than being insecure I started to feel proud of her. In this way we proved each other we are good with each other.

Now I feel it's time to proceed everything. I am planning to propose her. I have observed her and I know she really wish for that. of course I confirmed it with Emma, and now she and boys are helping me with preparation. She is not someone who is into big proposal rather she prefer something meaningful. For an emotional person like her I felt her favorite memory is trip we went with Emma to our grandparent's hometown. There was this garden filled with cherry blossom trees. We went there during spring and I confessed my love for her there. So, I felt it will be the best place to propose and Emma couldn't agree more. We all are on the way going there saying that boys haven't seen that place. She is sleeping near me not knowing that what is about to happen. Emma and boys are too excited, same goes for me but bit nervous. I don't know if she will like it or not. But still, I want this because I love her.

********

Killer GamesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara