Chapter-4

She was slowly walking through footpath limping when a car came and stopped near her. She turned towards it and looked inside as its window slowly opened. It was Hoseok and he gave her a smile.

What he wants now? I don't want another issue today.

Hoseok- you want a lift?

Emma- no thanks. I'll walk.

Hoseok- you look exhausted and I'm sorry that I had to send JK away for work. It's just lift. Get in.

It's just a lift, and I can't go one step further. My leg hurts.  This is a better option for me.

Emma sighed as she got into the front seat. His eyes scanned her as she sat down. She put on seat belt and hold her bag closer so that it will hide her body. He smirked and started to drive. Road had a huge traffic block. Whenever he got chance he would take glance at her. She just ignored it and watched outside window.

Hoseok- you live somewhere close, isn't it?

Emma- yes, it's just two streets away

Hoseok- you live alone?

Emma- yes why?

Hoseok-(smirk) what if someone break in?

Emma- who would dare?

Hoseok- I may

Emma- I wouldn't mind punching someone.

Hoseok- oh you are rough

Emma- (snapping) shut up.... let me get out here. I'll walk.

Hoseok- hey.... hey...calm down. We are almost there.

Why he can't just leave me alone today. It's already hard for me.

Hoseok dropped her outside her apartment. She was about to get out of the car when he grabbed her hands and made her sit back.

Hoseok- you are not inviting me inside?

Emma- thank you for the lift sir

She removed his hand from hers and turned to leave.

Hoseok- just think about what I said last day

Emma- (turning back to him) no need to think. Answer is no.

Hoseok- why?

Emma- because I'm not interested

Hoseok- (winking) I'll make it interesting

Emma- (snapping) what is your problem? There are many girls there out there who are willing. Why can't you just be with them and leave me alone.

Hoseok- I can't do that

Emma- why?

Hoseok- because you are making me more excited each time you reject me. Do you want me to tell what I feel in detail?