Chapter-6

Emma called Hoseok immediately to inform her doubts.

Hoseok- yes, Emma

Emma- sir, there is something suspicious. Hyunjin had left Elissa's house at midnight and was missing for about two hours.

Hoseok- send me the footage.

Emma- okay sir.

Hoseok- when you come tomorrow bring me the report of your observations. I have send JK for some extra investigation on Hyunjin and he will bring it tomorrow. We can cross check everything.

Emma- okay sir

Hoseok- send me those fast

Emma- Yes, sir.

 Next day at station

(Hoseok, Emma and JK at meeting room where clips are presented in a screen)

Emma- Elissa and Felix were drunk by 11:30 and Hyunjin can be seen chatting with someone. From information he gave before, it was June. But around 11:45 his facial expressions are changing. He seems angry. Then he leaves the front door of the apartment at 11:56. If we skip he returns only at 2:06 AM.

Hoseok- I have also noticed that. Also he seems very angry when he come back. Look at his gestures. He seems like he did something wrong.

JK- I had gone through his history. Before he became June's boyfriend he was a famous playboy. But students say that he changed a lot after June came into his life. They both were good and they say he was so in love with her. But his family background seems bit issue. His father is a famous gangster. It is said that he cut all ties with him after his mother died and is now living with his friend Felix. They...

Emma- is about to adopt him.

JK- you knew?

Emma- well yes I know who lives in my best friends' place. He came there just after I bought my apartment and moved.

JK- you knew all these.

Emma- except from June's part, i knew he had a girlfriend who changed him but didn't know it was her

JK- why didn't you tell me?

Emma- well I didn't know you were behind Hyunjin until now, it was kind of secret mission.

Hoseok- I told him to do that. We did it for a reason.

Emma- what? like I will be with him or try to save him?

JK and Hoseok looked down. Emma was fuming with anger that they doubted her professionalism in this case.

Emma- well wow, thanks for the information.

Hoseok- no Emma...its...

Emma- no need to explain. I understand your concern sir. Just tell me what else to do. I guess I gave my report.

Hoseok again tried to explain but Emma was too angry to listen. He understood she won't listen to him so he sighed and give her some details to work on. Emma bowed at him and left. After Emma left, JK turned and looked towards Hoseok who was still staring at the door tensed.