chapt 12 • The Lesson's Begin

The slower time went, the more impatient I began to grow

The slower time went, the more impatient I began to grow. Distracting myself, tapping my pencil against my desk, or trying to focus on the words coming from the Professor's mouth but nothing seemed to dismiss my aching need.

I kept trying to decide what to start with first, concluding that I needed to figure out what he was comfortable and uncomfortable with.

It was clear that he enjoyed slow and almost painfully teasing neck kisses, judging from the sound he made yesterday. The same addiction sound that has been replaying in my head all day since I heard it.

Father called this morning, explaining how he was disappointed in me. How he expected more, though he didn't call to congratulate me when passing my recent papers. Father didn't notice when I actually tried for something, it's as if they both waited for me to mess something up before calling to talk my head off on the phone.

I still ignored the billions of voicemails Grandma left me, silently begging she wouldn't catch the first flight here.

The words of dismissal left the Professors mouth, I was out of my seat with my bag on my shoulder.

Charolette waved at me, walking straight towards me almost in a hurry.

"Can we keep the sleepover between us, please? If Adeline found out she wouldn't hesitate to tell our parents.." she kept her hands in front of her, chewing the side of her lip as she imagined what would happen if her parents found out.

"Between us" I assure, not even dreaming of speaking to Adeline even if I was forced to.

Charolette let out a breath as if she had been keeping it in this entire time, "I went looking for you a little after you left. But I couldn't find you and I guess you weren't in your room"

"I went to help someone, it took a while so I returned to my room late," I told her, not wanting to lie to Charolette but I did make the promise to Alessio that I would keep this entire deal we had only to ourselves.

"I'm hanging out with Astra tonight, so if you need anything text me" she blushed just by mentioning Astra's name before I let her take off.

After my lecture, I went back to my room to shower and change. A little after, Alessio asked me to meet him in his room and to let myself in because he was doing something.

When I got there, I walked further into the room to get a glimpse of who he was. Being the Headmaster's son, Alessio had many privileges, his room was larger than anyone else's in the school.