7🌸

Jungkook POV

It is quite late when we all arrive home.

Today, Yoongi hyung, Namjoon Hyung, Jimin Hyung, and I were all working in the studio, recording a few songs.

It has been a long day and all I want is to hug my son.

Jin hyung had planned an adventure, I hope they were careful and didn't get photographed by armies or worse, dispatch.

I head to my room to change and get comfortable as I wait for Jihoon to arrive home.

As I wait, I go on Twitter looking at army's tweets and memes they create of us.

I am giggling about a picture of me next to a picture of a bunny, army's saying that they see no difference.

"Kook, Jihoon is back and he wants to talk to all of us," Jimin says confused.

That sparks my interest, usually, he barges in screaming for me before he jumps on top of me knocking off my breath.

Getting out of my room I worriedly hurry to him, something must have happened.

There in the living room, everyone is patiently waiting to see what my son has to say.

Jin, Tae, and Hoseok look sad, which puts me on edge.

Whatever Jihoon has to say, is bad. 

I just don't know how bad yet.

"Hey, Jihoon-ah how was your day? Jimin Hyung said you wanted to talk?" I say taking him into my arms.

Jihoon nods and pulls back and softly says, "Appa please sit down" 

I do as told as we all exchange confused looks.

"Appa, today I told eomma something-" He begins trailing off.

"On the phone?" I ask him looking directly at Jin hyung.

Oh yeah, I know about the secret phone calls Jihoon has with that woman but as much as I hate it, it makes my son happy.

"Eomma took me to a kids cafe" Jihoon happily shares.

My look of betrayal makes Jin, Tae, and Hoseok hyung all look away.

It is one thing to talk on the phone but it is a whole other thing when you meet up in person without letting me know.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, Kook, I know it was out of line but Jihoon really wanted to see her" Jin explains but I am having none of it.

"That's great and all but what about Jihoon's safety what if someone recognized you guys" Namjoon interjects.

Namjoon hyung is right, that would be a whole other mess.

"Rosie rented the entire cafe for four hours, the cameras were off and the staff signed an NDA" Hoseok assures our leader.

His words leave us all stunned.

She paid off the place to close down? Just for Jihoon?

"Wow" Jimin muses.

"For real" Yoongi hyung agrees in awe.

"We will talk about this later," I tell all three accomplices of this so-called adventure.

Looking at my son I softly say "You wanted to talk to us?"

Jihoon looks up at Taehyung pleading with his eyes for his uncle to help him.

Tae nods understanding and begins to explain.