6🌸

Rosalie's POV

When BTS was at the company right before they left Jin asked for my phone number, In case Jihoon wanted to talk to me or see me.

For the past few days, Jin and Jihoon would secretly call me.

I kind of feel bad that we have to do this behind Jungkook's back but I am 100% sure that he wouldn't allow Jihoon to call me.

He made it very clear that he doesn't want me anywhere near his son.

Today I have reserved a kid's cafe for a few hours so that Jihoon could play and Jin wouldn't have to hide from people. 

He can just enjoy his time.

I park my car and head inside the cafe, making myself comfortable as I wait for Jihoon and Jin to arrive.

One of the staff comes to let me know that the cameras have been turned off and that staff is on standby, for anything I might need.

I thank her and look through my phone and answer a few texts I got from my siblings.

I keep answering messages when I hear a loud "EOMMA!" 

Only to see Jihoon running to me like a little tornado.

Jin and other members, following close behind.

"Hello, baby!" I greet Jihoon with a big hug and bow to his uncles.

"Have you been waiting for a long time?" Jin asks.

"No, I get here a few minutes before you guys"

"Hi, I am Kim Taehyung" The other guy introduces himself.

"I hope you don't mind, I brought my brother along and Hoseok" Jin explains and at that, another member walks our way.

"Hello! I am Jung Hoseok" He greets me cheerfully.

"Hi, I am sure you all already know my name," I say playfully, making all of us chuckle.

Feeling someone pull on my shirt I look down, "Eomma, Let's go play"

"Of course baby, we have the whole place to ourselves," I tell him as I take his hand and walk to the games.

"The whole place to ourselves?" Hoseok asks.

"I figured you guys would want to keep a low profile, so I rented the place out for the next 4 hours," I tell them.

All 3 sets of eyes widen at my words. Did i mess up?

I might have gone a bit overboard, but still, I am also fond of my privacy.

And seeing firsthand how some fans can be when it comes to their idol, I didn't want to take any chances.

Once Levi and I took Felix out to eat and his fans chased us, one of them pulled my hair and called me a bitch thinking we were on a date.

It was really scary for all of us. Poor Felix kept apologizing to us assuring s that not all of their fans were like that.

"That is very kind of you," Taehyung says in awe, looking around the place.

"It's really nothing, I know you guys value your privacy and so do I" I admit.

"Eomma! Let's play, Let's play" Jihoon whines as he pulls me to the games, not caring for our adult conversation. 

There we play, tea party, car race,  as well as going to the trampoline room.

Jihoon's uncles join us from time to time but otherwise, they just watch us have fun.

After running around the whole place and playing with pretty much everything they have, we all get back to our booth and relax for a bit.