2🌸

Jungkook POV

I watch as this woman leaves and my son happy waves at her.

I have never seen Jihoon throw a tantrum like that before. 

He is a good boy, mischievous but good.

I turn to him but he turns away from me and goes to Jin Hyung.

Opening his arms Jin Hyung picks up Jihoo and they both sit down.

"Jihoon-ah You know that you did something wrong, right?"Jin gently rebukes.

"I know but- but I was board and everyone was tired" Jihoon pouts.

Now I feel angry with myself, for always being tired and not having enough time for my son.

I clench my fist as this self-hate and anger towards this strange woman that has bewitched my son begin to build up.

"Breath Kookie"  Jimin hyung says from my side.

I try to control myself taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly.

"Where did you meet this lady? Did you leave the lounge?" Jin hyung asks Jihoon.

We are all pretending to do something but in reality, we are paying close attention to their conversation.

"I didn't leave, Eomma was sitting alllll the way over there on her compurer" Jihoon says pointing to the far corner of the private lounge.

So she is a VIP too...Hmm.

"And what did you guys do?" Tae asks.

"We talked" Jihoon answers.

"About?"Jin hyung persuades my son to give up more information.

"I asked her if she could be my eomma" Jihoon admits and we all freeze at his words.

My blood begins to boil. Who the hell does this chick think she is giving my son false hopes of him ever having an eomma.

"She is not your eomma" I finally snap.

"Yes she is" Jihoon yells back leavening me shocked, He has never raised his voice at me like that.

"You need to stop," I tell him sternly. I see that he is holding the stuffed fox she gave him and I extend my hand.

"Give me the fox" I tell him.

"No! Foxy is mine eomma gave it to me" He protests.

"She is not your eomma" I argue with him.

"Yes she is! She is my eomman and you are a big Minnie" he sobs into Jins chest.

"Kookie just let him be. By denying her to him, you just upset him more" Yoongi hyung tries to rationalize with me.

Sighing loudly I plop back on my chair while Jin Hyung, Jimin, and Tae comfort Jihoon.

"What did you talk about with your eomma?" Jimin hyung asks giving me an apologetic smile.

At his question Jihoon looks up from Jin hyungs chest, Hugging his fox tightly.

"Eomma was asking where my eomma and my appa were and I told her that I didn't have an eomma" He mumbles.

"Ah! and what did your eomma say?" Tae asks.

"Sh-she said that it was okay, that many kids don't have an eomma or an appa and that I was very lucky to have appa because when she was a baby she didn't have any parents" He tells my hyungs.

We all turn to him as he explains his conversation with his newfound 'eomma.'

Gosh, I hate that. Have I deprived him of motherly love that, he picks a stranger to be his eomma.