8🌸

Rosalie POV

Today is the big day!

I skip all the way to my car where my driver is looking at me like I might be on something.

He is a very trusted employee and is well aware of where I am going and who I am picking up.

Jin last night texted me after my hostile talk with Jungkook and let me know Jihoon's kindergarten class and where his school is located as well as classroom number and his teacher's name.

Jihoon's teacher was informed that I was picking him up as well as the principal making sure I had access to the school.

According to Jin, Jungkook instructed me to bring Jihoon to Hybe building as soon as possible, no adventures allowed.

What a hardass.

But I get that he is mad at me for talking to Jihoon and seeing him behind his back.

If I was in his place I would be pissed too.

Reaching the school, I rush out of the car, with traffic we made it a few minutes later than I was supposed to arrive.

I rush down the hallways looking for room 215.

I see a group of women talking amongst themselves by a classroom door.

"How pitiful is he" Lady 1 says.

"Yes, if you are not going to take care of your child why have him in the first place," Lady 2 says.

"With his father always working and with no mother, who knows how unmannered he might be? That's why I don't let my child near him" Lady 3 says.

I look at the door they are standing by and it's 215.

They are spanking loud enough for everyone down the hall to hear, how fucking rude.

 I look into the room and see my little bun bun on the verge of tears, the furthest away from the three hags.

Are these fucking witches talking shit in front of a child? What the hell is wrong with them?

"Excuse me," I say walking past them as I startled them.

Hearing my voice Jihoon looks up giving me a cute bunny smile "EOMMA!"

"Hello baby, sorry I was late, traffic was terrible," I say kissing his little cheeks.

"It's okay Eomma, I'm happy you made it" He hugs me once again.

"She is your eomma, but you don't have one," One of the three kids playing with each other in the classroom says.

"Says who?" I ask him.

"My eomma said he doesn't have an eomma that's why he is rude and has no manners" He challenges me.

"Oh, honey! Where did you make that up?" Lady 2 that was standing by the door rushes in shushing her child as she nervously laughs.

"Well as you all can see Jihoon does have a mother. Sorry I have been too busy to pick up my son. It's hard work running a company" I say giving them a fake smile.

"Oh, you made it! Jihoon is always talking about you." His teacher walks in looking nervous at the hostile atmosphere in the classroom.

"Yes, Jihoon is always telling me great things about his favorite teacher. It's good to finally meet you" I tell her honestly.

"It's so nice to meet you, why don't we get a coffee down the street and get to know each other since our children are such good friends," Lady 3 says with the fakest smile I have ever seen.