16🌸

Rosalie POV

As the weeks move forward, work keeps me busy but not as much as before.

Ever since I come down with that fever, my family, my secretary, my bodyguard, and the guys from BTS, with the exception of Jungkook have been hovering, making sure I am well rested and I eat.

Jin and I have become really good friends to the point that we are constantly texting and even face time each other during Lunch so that we don't eat alone.

I have gotten to know him quite well and enjoy his company and terrible jokes.

For someone who is that famous he is so down to earth but also very aware of his beauty.

I sometimes can't with him but I am always able to have a good laugh.

It's late night and I am in the office looking over these new ingredients good for aging skin, to make into a line.

My phone goes off and I answer it as I see the name of the caller.

"Hey, Jin Oppa!" I happily greet him as he walks down what I am guessing is their dorm.

"Hey Rosie, Have you eaten?" He asks his eyes still looking forward as he maneuvers around going through I am guessing his closet.

"Not yet" I admit getting back to the paper I was reading before answering.

"YAH! ARE YOU STILL AT WORK?! YOU NEED TO GO HOME AND EAT!" He scolds me at such a fast pace that I almost miss half of the words he is saying yet still makes me laugh. He sounds like an old man.

"Yah! I am serious. You are always working early in the morning to late at night." His berates keep going.

"Oppa, this company can't run on its own" I sass, a blatant lie.

If I wanted to stop working I could and the company would still be making us millions.

I could live the rest of my life without having to lift a finger but I can't, I would be bored out of my mind.

"Yah! Look at you!" Jin says in response, clearly amused.

"Just taking a page out of your own book Oppa" I shrug confidently.

"WOW! I have taught you well" He smiles looking at me. "Wanna go to the market and get something to eat? I'm still kind of hungry"

"Won't you get in trouble? My brother is always whining about how strict his company is when it comes to their eating habits"

"Tsk, Like the company could stop me. If I want to eat, I will eat. They can't tell me what to do" He bursts out.

"I'm pretty sure they can..."I trail off only to get an eye roll from Jin.

What a rule breaker.

"Yah!, Put your stuff away. I'll pick you up in 20 minutes." He says ending the call way too fast for me to even protest or say anything.

With a sigh, I quickly go through my things when Secretary Kim walks in. " Ms.King, everything is all set for tomorrow's meeting, and the last emails were sent. Do you need anything else?"

I look up and smile, grateful for having such an amazing secretary.

She gets shit done, truly irreplaceable and dearly valuable.

"No, it's all for today. You should head home" I say, as I begin to get my purse and shut off my computer.

Secretary Kim's eyes widen seeing me take the initiative to go home instead of having her, Levi, or even Mr.Hwan pretty much drag me out of my office.