17🌸

Jungkook POV

Getting off the bed I begin to get dressed and ready to hand out feeling a bit more relaxed.

"So, are you going to tell me what's got you so tense that you have come to fuck me hard, three times this week alone? Not that I'm complaining" Chae Yeon says from her bed as she hold the sheets to her naked body.

"Nothing, just stressing over the upcoming concert" I lie, not wanting to tell her the real reason.

For one, our relationship is only physical, and even if there are no emotions involved I am sure she wouldn't take it well if I told her that another woman is the reason I fuck my frustration out on her.

No woman would take that well, plus I am happy with our arrangement. 

No need to mess that up.

"If you say so..." She says not convinced but doesn't push further and I am grateful for that.

Putting on my mask I look at her and wave "Till next time, Ah, and good luck on the comeback"

Walking out I get in my car and drive off, I drive aimlessly not worrying about Jihoon since he is with his Eomma and the hyungs.

Just thinking about her rises an eruption of emotions and it all started when I call Jin Hyung to ask for her number so Jihoon could call her and she was out having dinner with Hyung.

They have been getting extremely close and I hate it. I fucking hate it.

First my son, my heart, and now Jin hyung? My hyung, who raised me and made me lunch for school, Hyung that picked me up and dropped me off at school. 

How can she be so selfish just taking all my people?

I bet she will keep infiltrating and not stop with just Jihoon and Jin hyung.

As I am finally heading home my father calls me, pressing the answer button on the stirring wheel I answer wondering why he is calling me so late at night.

"Hello, Appa" I say.

"Jungkook-ah, you are still up," He says stating the obvious.

"Yeah, I needed to do a few last-minute things before we left for Japan," I say, a little white lie.

"I am calling about that" He states and I instantly have a bad feeling.

When I am going Jihoon most of the time comes with us but on rare occasions, I send him to Busan to stay with my parents.

After they found out I had fathered a son they were so disappointed in me to the point they almost disowned me.

Bang Shik Hyung and the members were there for me to soothe things with my parents and my older brother, after they met Jihoon they fell in love with the little innocent soul that didn't ask to be born in such a crazy, messy situation they were very supportive but also made sure that they were too old to raise a child, they had been there and done that.

So putting the burden on them wasn't something I wanted to do.

This time is the extreme occasion where I can't take him with me.

"What happened is everyone okay? Eomma? Hyung?" I ask instantly assuming the worse.

"Your eomma and hyung are fine Jungkook-ah. It's that I injured my back a few days ago and today your aunt called that your uncle was in a fishing accident. Your Eomma rushed to the hospital. I am sorry to cancel on you so suddenly but I don't think we will be able to properly watch over Jihoon-ah" He tells me, you can hear the remorse in his voice.