14🌸

Rosalie POV

I start my day late, not remembering much of last night's event, I mean I usually tend to block those things and the people that attend them.

They are all attention seeking, only wanting to get a foot in the King empire, as they call it.

I wouldn't say our business is an empire but it is well off as any big name brands like Samsung or Apple.

I guess you can call us the Samsun or the Apple of the beauty world.

All in all, it's not a bad title to have.

After getting an earful from Levi and Felix for not taking better care of myself I go in search of food. 

Sadly my fridge is empty and what little items I have, have already expired.

"Come on bear! let's get food." I say to my furry baby as I get my wallet keys and his leash.

The drive to the market is a big long and my stomach rumbles in protest.

Give me some foooood.

Reaching my destination I look around the bustling of the ajummas trying to sell me vegetables all trying to convince me they have the best deals.

I get a few vegetables before giving up and going straight for the cooked food.

I get some Tteokkochi, a stick with rice cakes and sausage as well as some spicy tuna gimbap.

I am munching away on my rice cakes on a stick, occasionally stopping when people want to pet Bear who is all too happy to get some lovein when I hear someone yell my name "ROSALIE!!"

Startled I jump which makes me choke on my food.

I feel a long hand pat my back as a deep voice asks "Are you okay?"

I look to Taehyung and Jin as they look at me with a mix of worry and amusement.

"Yeah, Yeah. I'm good" I say catching my breath.

Taehyungs kneels to pet Bear who happily licks his face while he giggles away.

"Shouldn't you be home resting?" Jin's authoritative voice reminds me of my brother Levi.