3🌸

Rosie POV

Thank goodness I made it to my flight.

I, of course, got a lot of shit from Levi but oh well, mofo is always late himself.

The almost 11-hour flight goes by really fast as I nap and get some work done.

Going through the whole process of getting our bags and exiting the airport isn't as bad.

By the exit, the family's driver is waiting for us.

Yes, My family has a driver.

Dad and Mum run the 2nd biggest company in all of Australia, CSL Limited. 

"Hello Maxwell" Levi and I greet him with a hug.

We have known him for like ever.

"It is good to have you both home" He greets us taking our bags and putting them in the trunk.

The drive to our childhood homes is a bit longer since we live by the beach but I can't help but smile as I look out the car window.

"It's good to be home" I say to no one in particular.

Levi hums in a agreement.

"Your Parents and siblings are very happy that you have come. Although your siblings think you will be arriving tomorrow." Maxwell tells us.

"It will be a fun to surprise for them" Levi smiles.

"Are they in school right now?" I ask Max.

"Yes, Miss they wont be home for another 3 hours" He tells us.

"Good! I'll get the baby all to myself" I cheer.

"Don't hog the baby, I want to hold him too" Levi protests.

"If you want to hog a baby make one yourself" I sass.

"I said I want to hold a baby not father one" He shoots back.

The rest of the ride we bicker about who gets to hold Jaxon first. 

And played a few games of rock, paper scissors. 

To which I win of course.

Getting off the car I dash inside the house in search for my baby brother.

As I walk in the I find mom coming down the stairs with a bundle on her arms.

I wait for her at the bottom of the stairs jumping on the balls of my feet.

Impatiently waiting for them to reach me.

"Welcome home my baby" My mother greets me a beautiful smile spreading on her face.

I swear this woman never ages, she is still as beautiful and radiating as ever.

"Hello, Mum! Is this him?" I ask in a low voice trying not to startle him.

Giving me a kiss and a hug she introduces us "Rosie Posie meet your baby brother Jaxon.  Jaxon this is your big sis Rosie" She says in a baby voice which causes Jaxon to giggle.

"What a happy baby," I say in awe.

"He is really happy all the time, well with the exceptions of when he needs a diaper change or a feeding," Mom explains.

"That's a given" I say making funny faces to Jaxon.

Making the cute little nugget go into a fit of giggles.

"I hear a lot of laughter" Someone says from behind me.

I look back and notice that Dad has come home and right behind him is Levi and Maxwell carrying our luggage.