5🌸

Jungkook POV (1 week later)

After a few meetings at Bighit, we all had to get ready to leave for a collab we have with a beauty brand.

Something about us making our own fragrances and whatnot, it sounds like fun.

The only thing is that we have to go and the babysitter canceled last minute.

The staff in the building are all busy with their own tasks and PDnim isn't in the building today.

Usually, PD-nim will help as a last resort, but luck wasn't on my side today.

Manager Sejin comes into the room "Why aren't you guys ready?" He asks.

"Hyung, We have a problem," I tell him.

"Jihoon's sitter canceled and there is no one that can stay with him" Yoongi hyung explains.

"Let me make a phone call and I'll be right back," Sejin says before leaving the room again.

"Appa, Uncles I am sorry that I cause you trouble again, "Jihoon says pouting as he looks down at the floor.

I hug him, hating that he feels this way.

"Jihoon-ah you are no trouble at all. You are my beloved son whom I can't live without. Don't ever forget that."

At my little speech, he smiles and hugs me tightly. "I love you appa"

My heart swells, He really is the light of my life.

Soon after Manager Sejin comes back in "I talked to the company and they said that it was okay for Jihoon to come. You will all go in first and Jihoon and I will come a few minutes after. I can watch over him while you guys work on the perfumes"

"There won't be any trouble with us bringing a child to a collab?" Jin Hyung asks.

"If anyone sees Jihoon, no one will speak of it. The company is very tight lid" Manger Sejin explains.

With that, we all get in the car and drive for about 35 minutes to the company.

The building is pretty big, Impressive.

Just like Sejin hyung said we were let in by security who with the swipe of a card lets us in the  VIP elevator to the 10th floor and tells us to go down the long hallway.

Reaching the 10th floor we begin walking down this hallway when we see a woman walking our way as she reads something.

She is dressed elegantly like she owns the place. Her heels click with every step she takes.

When she finally looks up, I am astounded.

She looks at all of us confused.

Okay, this is a new level of stalking, how shameless can she be?

"What are you doing here? Do you know stalking is against the law? Leave before I call security" I say in a cold tone. 

Not wanting Jihoon to even see this outrageous woman.

My hyungs try to get me to stop but I won't.

She raises her eyebrow and takes one step forward.

"And why would I leave my own company?" she asks.

My eyes widen a bit at her words.

Looking past me she bows to my hyungs.

"As for the stalking, I know it's illegal. So why the hell would I stalk you of all people" She says making a face of distaste.