9🌸

Jungkook POV

Having her in my space is a little unnerving but it makes Jihoon happy.

My son is so enamored with the woman that he has stuck to her like glue.

I watch their little interactions as Jihoon feeds her and Roselie does the same to him, giggling about lord knows what.

"They are cute" Namjoon hyung comments but I don't say anything, not wanting to admit that I also find it cute.

"Rose, How did it go picking up Jihoon from school?" Tae asks, knowing well that the reason she went to pick up Jihoon was not to just make everyone talking shit, shut up but also get a feel of what is really going on in that school.

Jihoon looks down at his lap while Rose's lips thin in a tight line, her eyes clouding.

Her reaction is enough for all of us to know how bad things were today.

"I will tell you later, I think you guys should know what is going on and take action," She says hugging Jihoon.

I am not sure who is she trying to comfort, my son or herself but Jihoon gladly takes the hug and cuddles into her as she plays with his hair.

"Eomma! can you help me with my homework?" Jihoon says looking up at Rosalie with adoring eyes.

"Wait! They give you homework already? Your only four! Shouldn't that be categorized as cruel and unusual punishment?" She muses, making the hyungs laugh.

"Silly eomma, I still have to learn stuff" Jihoon smiles brightly. "Can you help me?"

"Okay baby, I'll help you with whatever you need me to," she says making my son the happiest little boy in the world, she has been doing that a lot, and I can't help but feel jealous that she is taking all of his attention from me.

"Let's get practicing," Namjoon hyung says and with that, we all help clean up while Rosalie and Jihoon go sit in a corner and work on the homework.

We practice our newest song, a few times making sure our moves are in sync and Hobi hyung points out when we mess up.

I keep an eye on Jihoon and Roselie as they both lay on the floor on their bellies discussing something.

Roselie seems to be explaining something to Jihooon, pointing her finger at the paper Jihoon is working on.

My son pays close attention nodding as Roselie speaks.

He looks at her like she hung all the stars in the sky, so much love and admiration that I can't help but feel jealous.

I was the only person he looked at like that, now she's taken my place.

"Kookie, don't pout Jihoon still loves you dearly. You are his Appa" Jin hung says guessing exactly what I'm thinking.

I guess that is the disadvantage of growing up with the hyungs, they can pretty much read me.

"Just think of this as you sharing Jihoon, You share him with us six now you have to share him with one more person" Namjoon Hyung tries to logic with me.

"Yeah although the only person Jihoon wants to be shared with is only her" Tae comments making me upset again.

Known fact she is all he wants or even talks about.

"Ouch" Tae whines after Yoongi hyung snacks him in the back of his head, well deserved in my opinion.

We keep going over the choreo several more times, covered in sweat panting we all fall on the floor.