19🌸

Jungkook POV

I worry, but I am not sure why I worry so much when I know Jihoon is okay.

Actually, he is doing more than okay.

Roselie did not Bluff.
Daily I get a ton of updates attached with pictures or videos of Jihoon.

My son looks so happy!

A part of me is delighted for him, he deserves to be the happiest little bun in the world but another part of me, the Darkest part is jealous that I can't freely give Jihoon all these adventures.

I can't freely take him to the mall, the movies, or even the aquarium without having someone recognize me.

I want to do all those things for him.

As we all begin to unwind after a long day I finally look at my phone to find a multitude of messages.

All from Rosalie.

Opening the messenger app, there are a few voice notes, and then picture after picture begins to load.

Goodness, what the heck have they been up to?!

Clicking on the voice note Jihoon's voice fills the room " APPA!!!! Guess what? Eomma is taking me to the Mamamoo concert!"

I begin to scroll down and you see them both posing next to big cut-outs of the Mamamoo members.

The hyungs and I are good friends with them.

They are super chilled and very down to earth.

There is also the fact that one of the Hyungs is dating Wheein.

Pictures of Jihoon holding his own radish lightstick, his smile so wide that his cheeks look like they might hurt afterward.

Every picture is of Jihoon laughing, smiling, or even dancing.

I can't help myself as the corner of my lips begin to rise into a smile.

The last one is a video of Rosalie as she and Jihoon sing along only that Rosalie is crying and Jihoon is giggling at her as he hugs her in comfort.

Right under the video is a text from her that says 'Sorry. I sent that by accident.'

I honestly don't care that it was an accident.

If I am being truthful, I find that kinda cute. Not that I would ever tell her that.

I feel myself relaxing again, it is something that keeps happening at the end of every day.

I work and at the end of it all I check up on my son. Finally being able to relax fully.

He is having a blast and every night we facetime, he talks a mile a minute telling me everything in grave detail.

And I love every minute of it. I love that he can't wait to share his new experiences with me.

I love how excited he sounds at the end of his day. The way his eyes shine as he talks about it.

Rosalie always has a new fun activity for him to embark on.

I smile looking at every single picture. 

"What's got you in such a great mood?" Namjoon hyung asks taking a seat beside me.

I don't bother to say anything and just pass him my phone.

As he scrolls, Hyung  ' Ooh's'  and 'aah's' at every picture and even laughs at the videos before giving me back my phone.

"I'm glad he is having such a great time. To be honest I am a bit jealous of him. What I would give to be having that much fun, freely without being found out" he mumbles softly, with wonder in his eyes.